Ukraine will not cede land that could be Russian springboard for new war, Zelenskyy says | Ukraine

Volodymyr Zelenskyy said he could not accept a Russian proposal to give up the territory of Ukraine in exchange for a cease -fire, because Moscow will use that he won as a jumpboard to start a future war.
The Ukrainian President said that Donald Trump did not believe that Russia supports Russia’s demands, and that the US leader would act as an honest tool when he met Vladimir Putin in Alaska on Friday.
Authorized, small sabotage groups in Eastern Donbas Ukrainian defenses in three days by progressing about six miles, reported that Russia is not a sign that the cease -fire is preparing to implement, he added. Zelenskyy also warned that Russia is planning new attacks in three parts of the front line.
Speaking to journalists who went to the Trump-Putin Summit and with the US and European leaders a day before a virtual meeting, Zelenskyy said that Putin wanted to dominate his country that he did not want a sovereign ukraine ”.
For this reason, Zelenskyy was dangerous for forcing Ukraine to force Donbas to take over the requests of Donbas, which the United States did not control after the Alaska Summit of Russia. He said that the region sought by Russia was “about 90,000 square kilometers” of the country.
Last week, Russia said that it was ready to think of a ceasefire for the first time in exchange for the withdrawal of Donbas, which Ukraine was still controlled. Although Trump later argued that Russia and Ukraine could enter some of “changes in regions ,, Zelenskyy said that Russia kavuştır offered not to progress further, not to withdraw anywhere” and that the swaps were not at the table.
“We won’t leave Donbas. We can’t, Z Zelenskyy said. “Donbas for the Russians is a jump board for a new future attack.” The region demanded by Russia was very important to give up, because it was an intensely reinforced area that protects the central cities of Ukraine.
Zelensky said, “I haven’t heard of anything – it’s not a single offer – it will guarantee that a new war will not start tomorrow and that Putin will at least try to occupy Dnipro, Zaporizhzhia and Kharkiv,” Zelensky said.
The leader of Ukraine said Putin wanted to accept all the prisoners of war and lost children on the existing front fronts and both sides. “No regional problem cannot be separated from security guarantees,” he said.
Zelenskyy said that since 2018, Trump and Putin will not be at the top of Alaska, the first face -to -face meeting. However, the Russian leader said he was not willing to meet Zelenskyy so far, but he said he hoped that he would be watched with Trump and Putin.
The Ukrainian leader also expressed his belief in Trump, who could not be foreseen to say that he could act as an honest broker between himself and Putin. Orum I don’t believe Putin’s proposal is Trump’s suggestion, ”he said. “I believe Trump represents the United States. He acts as a mediator – not on the side of Russia. Let us be in the middle, not with us.”
Putin and Trump do not know exactly what to discuss in Alaska, and that mutual interests such as trade, sanctions and work are “probably a binary part”. However, Putin said that he had a diplomatic win to secure the meeting: “He is looking, forgive, photos. He needs a photo of his meeting with President Trump.”
Zelenskyy said that Russia is trying to show desperate war and assembled the Sabotage attacks in the Donbas region of the Kremlin, and said, “He wanted to create a certain narrative especially in the American media”.
He acknowledged that “Russian groups are moving about 10 kilometers in a few places:“ No teams, they just don’t have guns ”and some of them were already killed or caught.
However, the violation was badly timed from Ukraine’s point of view. In Alaska, Putin shows Trump that such achievements have gradually won Russia’s three -year war in the East, and therefore will waste its future support for Kiev.
War maps have gained about six miles since Friday, two lines of progress to the east of Dobropilla town. Experts said it would be critical to see if Ukraine can contain the front break in the next few days.
The Ukrainian army said that Russia has concentrated approximately 110,000 troops in the sector and that the invaders are trying to infiltrate our defense lines with sabotage and small infantry groups independently of the losses ”.
The military command said that in a social media mission, the reserves were deployed by the order of Ukraine’s chief military commander Gen Oleksandr Syrskyi to restore the fronts.
The War Research Institute said that Russia has infiltrated the Ukrainian region near Dobropillya, a key supply point in the west of Donetsk region of Russia’s “Sabotage and Discovery Groups ..
Isw is early to call Russian progress in the Dobropillya region as an operational -level breakthrough. ” He said. He said the invaders will now try to turn their “tactical progress” into something more important.
Russia was largely based on infantry attacks to break Kyiv’s defense lines, 500 people were killed and 500 injured on Monday, and receives about 1,000 heavy losses per day.
Zelenskyy said that Ukraine’s losses were much smaller on the same day – 340 – “18 people were killed and 243 injured, 79 disappeared”. However, when Moscow’s powers were broken in the past, Ukraine often did not push them back.
An former top -level Ukrainian army officer Bohdan Krotevych said that the lines of Ukraine had emerged because “Instead of strengthening the defense units with infantry”, senior commanders in Kiev argued that the newly mobilized troops have already left the units on the front.
Kr In order to stabilize the front, we have to strengthen the brigades on the contact line with infantry, in order to stabilize the front, Uk Ukraine urgently strengthened the reserve forces and asked him to adopt a defense strategy instead of trying to resist high -risk Russian infantry attacks.
Dobropillaya is an important supply point for the main cities of Donbas, the Ukrainian owner from the center of the country, from the center of the country, the south -shed Pokrovsk and Myrnohrad towns.
Zelenskyy said that approximately 30,000 troops carried from Sumy in the north-east of Ukraine in Russia in autumn have prepared a new attack on the “three directions” on the façade to Zaporizhzhia in the south and the nearby Novopavlika in the South East.




