UN Says Hundreds Killed in Recent Weeks While Seeking Aid in Gaza

Jerusalem: According to the UN, it was reported that ten Palestinians were killed on Friday while waiting for the rations in Gaza, and according to Israel’s army, he gave new instructions to the troops after repeated death reports.
Violence on Friday came because the negotiators from Israel and the Palestinian militant group Hamas were locked in indirect talks to try to agree on a temporary ceasefire in more than 21 months.
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said on Thursday that he hoped to make an agreement for a 60 -day pause in the battle in the coming days, and then hoped to be ready to negotiate a more lasting last to hostility.
Hamas said that the flow of free aid is the main adhesion point in negotiations, and that Gaza faced a terrible human hunger and illness crisis in the midst of the conflict of more than two million residents.
In late May, Israel began to alleviate a assistance of more than two months. Since then, a new US and Israeli -backed organization called the Gaza Humanitarian Foundation (GHF) have effectively abandoned the region’s wide UN LED Delivery Network.
Gaza’s Civil Defense Agency says that 10 Palestinians were killed on Friday while waiting at a distribution point near the city of Southern Rafah.
– ‘Unacceptable’ –
=================
The UN refused to cooperate with the GHF with concerns to address Israel’s military targets, said in a statement on Friday that 798 people were looking for help, including 615 near GHF fields between May and 7th of July.
“People are in line for basic materials such as food and medicine, and where they have a choice between hit or nutrition, this is unacceptable.” He said.
The Israeli army did not immediately respond to the request for comments on Friday, but previously accused the militants of shooting at civilians near aid centers.
Asked about the UN figures, the army said that he was working to minimize the “possible friction” between those looking for help and soldiers, and that “events of” events that damage to civilians coming to distribution facilities “.
“Following the learned lessons, instructions were given to the forces in the field.”
The GHF called the UN report “wrong and misleading” and claimed that “the most deadly attacks on aid areas are linked to the UN convoys”.
Gaza Civil Defense Agency spokesman Mahmud Bassal, AFP’ye Israeli forces in the region on Friday, 45 people in the region, he said.
Media restrictions in Gaza and the difficulties of accessing many areas cannot independently confirm the wages and details provided by AFP agencies and other parties.
– Fiery conversations –
==============
In the south of Gaza, a witness said that Israeli tanks were seen near Khan Yunis and reported that “intense gunshots, intermittent air strikes, artillery bombing and displacement camps and agricultural lands are continuously discharged.”
The Israeli army said that the troops operate in the region against “above and under the ground of terrorist infrastructure”.
As part of a potential ceasefire agreement, Hamas said he was willing to release 10 of the hostages taken during an attack on the Gaza War on 7 October 2023.
Netanyahu, who was under pressure to end the war after increasing military losses, said that it would leave to 10 living hostages that are still under captivity.
“I hope we can complete it in a few days.” He said.
“We will probably have a 60 -day ceasefire, we’ll take out the first party, then use a 60 -day ceasefire to negotiate the end.”
Netanyahu said that an important situation of any agreement was that Hamas was first attached to Gaza and Gaza, and that Israel’s inability to do so would lead to more conflict.
Foreign Minister Gideon Saar said another problem that maintains the agreement was the dispute of the number of Palestinian prisoners to be released in exchange for hostages.
Hamas said that he wanted “real guarantees” for a permanent ceasefire and Israel to fully withdraw from Gaza, and that Israel was against any movement to push Palestinians to “isolated circles”.
The group’s 2023 attack on Israel, according to an AFP team based on Israeli figures, led to the death of 1,219 people, most civilians, most civilians.
49 of the 251 hostages seized in the attack are still held in Gaza, 27 Israeli army says they have died.
According to the Ministry of Health in Gaza, ruled by Hamas, at least 57,823 Palestinian war, most civilians, have been killed.



