US President Donald Trump condemns Hamas for moving hostages above ground

US President Donald Trump issued a strong warning about the fact that Hamas has carried the hostages to the ground to use the hostages to use as human shields against Israel’s ground attack.
Mr. Trump condemned the action as a kanıt a human savagery that less people have seen before ve and called on Hamas to release almost all hostages.
“I have read a news that Hamas has taken hostages on the ground to use them as human shields against Israel’s ground attack.
“This is a human savagery that less people have seen before. Don’t let this happen or all ‘bets’ are closed. Now release all the hostages!”
Palestinian sources blood public publisher, Israel’s Gaza City capture operation before the operation of Hamas’ın Israeli military movements to limit the house and tents on the ground was reported.
On September 13, 2025, the mother of host Guy Gilboa-Talel, a video released last week in the back seat of a car on the ground after showing that his son was held on the ground in the city of Gaza.
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu told Hamas leaders that he did not strike any more, because the Arab and Islamic states showed a summit to support Qatar after his attack on the Gulf state.
The 9 September strike leaders of the Palestinian militant group in Doha pointed out a significant rise of Israeli military action in a region that has been shaken by the conflict since the 7 October 2023 attacks led by Hamas, who fired the Gaza War.
While the collected Arab and Muslim leaders expressed Solidarity with Qatar, US Secretary of State met Marco Rubio Netanyahu, and even though Washington was uncomfortable with the Qatar strike, he gave a strong support to Israel’s harsh stance.
Speaking with Mr. Netanyahu in Israel, Rubio said that the only way to end the war in Gaza will be the release of all hostages and surrender.
“We must be prepared for the possibility that will not be,” he said while the US wanted a diplomatic end to war.
Washington said that Israel has not been warned before attacking Qatar, which hosted the largest US military base in the Middle East. Mr Trump said that on Sunday, Israel should be “very, very careful”.
“They have to do something about Hamas, but Qatar has become a great ally for the United States, Tr Trump said.
Hamas said that Israel’s strike in Qatar killed five members of the exiled Gaza chief, including a son, but his leadership survived. Qatar says one of the security agents is also dead.
Qatar Emir Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad al-Thani addressed the Emergency Summit and called for “practical and decisive steps” in response to the “coward and treacherous” Israeli strike.
Authority said the attack occurred while examining the US ceasefire proposal of HAMAS leaders.
It was not immediately clear which measures could be accepted at the summit with a wide range of states, including Iran, Türkiye and Saudi Arabia.
According to a draft seen by Reuters, he was expected to say that the Israeli attack and other “hostility actions oluştumen threatened the existence of the existence and the efforts of normalizing ties in the region.
Iranian President Masoud Pezshkian, who supported Hamas and fought a 12 -day war with Israel in June, said, “No Arab or Islamic country is not safe from the attacks of the Zionist regime (Israel), and we have no choice but to unite our ranks.”
Egyptian President Abdel Fattah al-Sisi, an ally who signed a peace agreement with Israel in 1979, said that Israel’s actions “prevents any opportunity for any new peace agreement and canceled the existing ones”.
Mr. Rubio will go to Qatar after his visit to Israel. He continued to play a constructive role in the dissolution of the Gaza conflict, and said that releasing 48 hostages still held in Gaza and helping to achieve the goals of building a better future for Hamas disarming and making Hamas.
However, Mr. Netanyahu’s words next to him, Washington now thinks that a diplomatic solution is not possible, and Israel’s Mr. Netanyahu said that he would crush Hamas once and for everyone.
Rubio, who calls Hamas as “wild terrorists ,, said, ız We may want to be a peaceful, diplomatic way to end this, we will continue to explore and dedicate it, and we should be prepared for the possibility that it will not be realized.”
“Hamas must stop existing as an armed element that can threaten the peace and security of the region,” he said.
While Mr. Rubio was with him, Mr. Netanyahu did not ignore the annexation of Israel in response to his actions in order to recognize the Palestinian state in the UN General Assembly of some countries.
France and England are among the countries that say they will do this.
When asked if he was thinking of expanding Israel’s sovereignty to the West Bank, Netanyahu said: “A future step is a future step in the future. We do not have to disclose it in advance”.
“It is clear that it invites unilateral actions to do unilateral actions against us,” he said.
– with Reuters

