google.com, pub-8701563775261122, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0
USA

White House stands by Homan amid FBI cash reports

The White House is talking to journalists on the Washington DC on March 17, 2025 on the Washington DC on 17 March 2025.

Chip somodevilla | Getty Images News | Getty Images

The White House rejected on Monday reports This border is claimed to have accepted $ 50,000 in cash last year from hidden FBI agents during a alleged bribery operation.

“Mr. Homan has never received the $ 50,000 you mentioned, so you should straighten your facts,” the White House Press Secretary Karoline Leavitt said. reports This weekend appeared.

“This was another example of Biden’s armament [Department of Justice]”he said.

He also accused FBI of trying to “trap one of the best allies of the President”.

Read more CNBC Policy Scope

Leavitt’s comments follow the reports that MSNBC and The New York Times will help Homan’s securing the state contracts of secret agents.

The FBI and the Ministry of Justice, according to MSNBC, the first report on the operation, Homoman expected to see if he could continue his hostage when he took the top management role.

However, when Trump took office and FBI director Kash Patel, he was finally closed after being closed.

According to Times, it was reported that the Ministry of Justice officials were not sure whether prosecutors can convince a jury in exchange for performing certain actions.

Msnbc is claimed to have accepted the money at a meeting point in Texas on September 20, 2024. According to Times, the change was recorded in the sesyotap.

The White House, the Ministry of Justice and the FBI accelerated reports politically motivated.

Leavitt doubled on Monday: “The White House and President Tom Homan stop by 100%, because he certainly didn’t do anything wrong.”

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button