google.com, pub-8701563775261122, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0
UK

100 Gaza children hope to be evacuated to UK for urgent medical care | Gaza

More than 100 critical and wounded children in Gaza hopes to come to England as soon as possible after the government has announced a plan to those who need a serious need with NHS maintenance.

The government announced on Sunday that it would evacuate children from Gaza to England for treatment within a plan to be announced in weeks.

While the campaigns welcomed the announcement, they called on the ministers to move quickly and said that children waiting for emergency medical care in the UK were waiting for or forced to be released medically to other countries.

Omar Din, the founding partner of Project Pure Hope (PPH), said, “We had children on the list before, but some of these children died because the approval took too long.” “The government needs to act quickly.”

Thanks to a special plan, the charity brought three children to England this year. Now, it will provide a plan for the plan financed by the new taxpayer, which will work in parallel with its efforts.

“There are many children, not too late in the sense that there are still people who can be helped,” he said. But he added: “We had to do this much earlier.”

Britain’s decision to present itself as a buyer state, hunger and famine from Israel’s aid blockage, continues in Gaza, where more than 50,000 Palestinians have been killed since October 7. The World Health Organization (WHO) estimates that up to 12,500 patients require medical evacuation in Gaza and that humanitarian organizations call on more countries.

Last month, a charity institution launched legal proceedings against the government’s decision to provide medical evacuation against historical precedent, and the ministers acted from 100 deputies and faced increasing pressure.

No institutions hopes that about 100 children on their existing lists will be allowed to come to England with the brothers. PPH said that there are 30 to 50 children to the government to come to the UK, and that children without numbers (CNN) have 60 children in need of medical evacuation from Gaza.

Charity organizations, many people who want to donate time and money to help – health and other sectors working) said. “In addition to our NHS system, we have a private health system in addition to our NHS system, and when we combine with the government behind it, I think that the services can be expanded to support more children,” he said.

According to DIN, the neighboring countries in Europe and the United States and neighboring countries in Egypt, Qatar and the UAE said that the British government should help children “according to our colleagues ..

He had fourth degree burns up to 40% of a child’s body assisted by the aid organization. However, the government and the child to bring the child to the UK discussions are very slow and the child was taken to Italy in June with a child with an innate illness. Philanthropy also helped medical evacuation in the UAE and Jordan.

“Now we have developed a plan, we have all resources [and] learning. The whole way is now for you to get all the power of the government and use it. [up] Urgently, Din Religion said.

SPREAD THE PAST BULLETIN PROMOTION

Last month, CNN was legally proceeded against the Ministry of Interior and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs on the decisions of not providing medical evacuation. A spokesman, who welcomed the government’s announcement, said that 71 children died because of insufficient treatment, medicine and medical evacuation delays because they called on such a scheme in November last year last year.

“This is absolutely courageous,” a CNN spokesman said. “We had to wait about 10 months for this to happen.”

He said that the documents and medical records of 60 children in need of critical evacuation, the Cogat of the Government Activities in the regions (Cogat) said that the 60 children in need of critical evacuation are ready to examine. Médecins Sans Frontières previously called on the Israeli government to allow more patients to leave Gaza and to be more flexible, and he faced too much Cogat rejection.

“We are ready to go as long as we have green light,” CNN spokesman said.

A spokesman for the Foreign Ministry, the new plan to bring together as quickly as possible to create a task force formed, he said.

Uz We take plans to evacuate more children from Gaza who need emergency medical care, including bringing them to England for expert treatment, which is the best option for their maintenance, ”he said.

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button