google.com, pub-8701563775261122, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0
UK

Meghan Markle issued dire PR warning over latest ‘risky move’ – ‘problematic’ | Royal | News

The commemoration was hosted by WHO and Archewell Philanthropies, the charity of the Duke and Duchess of Sussex, ahead of the 79th World Health Assembly.

It was also run in partnership with The Parents’ Network, a community of bereaved families who advocate for safer online spaces for children and young people.

But Meghan’s fiery speech and its impact on people could be jeopardized by her wild post this week, according to a PR expert.

On Tuesday, Meghan celebrated her eight-year marriage to Harry by posting 24 never-before-seen photos of the wedding ceremony and reception, as well as several videos of their family celebration in Montecito, California.

Prince Archie and Princess Lilibet could be heard singing and cheering in the background as their father brought an anniversary cake with candles, as well as a gift of a penguin statue for his wife.

But Brand and Culture expert Nick Ede thinks the timing of the social media sharing frenzy is unfortunate.

“Family content is incredibly powerful online because it creates emotional engagement, but it’s also risky when you’ve previously talked publicly about privacy and protecting children from media exposure,” he told the Daily Express.

He said the timing was “problematic” because his talk about children’s online safety had already brought attention to children, so exposing them to even a small glimpse could backfire.

Mr Ede explained: “Talking about children’s online safety and then almost immediately increasing the visibility of Archie and Lilibet, however indirectly, opened him up to accusations of hypocrisy.

“Fair or unfair, consistency is key in personal branding, and audiences spot contradictions instantly.”

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button