Meghan Markle slammed for having Princess Kate troll at glitzy event | Royal | News

Meghan Markle blasted by an expert (Image: PA)
Meghan Markle has been criticized by a royal commentator and a journalist has been denied access after it was revealed that an internet troll targeting Princess Catherine was attending her lavish wellness holiday in Australia at the weekend. The Duchess of Sussex will travel Down Under with her husband Prince Harry for four days next week to promote her various passions and business ventures.
Harry and Meghan are said to be focusing on their separate projects; Meghan is particularly committed to promoting her lifestyle brand As Ever, which aims to expand into new markets. One of the events Meghan will be attending is a women-only meeting in Sydney where tickets are £1,440 per person and she will be interviewed on stage.
Her Best Life Retreat will host up to 300 women for a three-day luxury event at the five-star InterContinental Hotel from April 17-19.
READ MORE: Meghan Markle says she should ‘keep it all clear’ as she warns of huge ‘risk’
READ MORE: Harry and Meghan’s ‘comeback’ chance ruled out amid new travel doubts

Meghan Markle in Australia in 2018 (Image: Getty)
The former Suits actor will appear as a guest speaker on the programme, which includes a one-on-one chat with Meghan as well as a gala dinner featuring “powerful conversations, relaxation, laughter and unforgettable experiences”, according to organisers.
VIP tickets include prime seating at a table in the front two rows for the gala dinner, as well as a group photo opportunity with Meghan.
But this week it emerged that a journalist had been denied access after paying and taking her place at the event when organizers discovered she worked in the media.
Meanwhile, a Sussex fan, and a long-time critic of the Royal Family and the Princess of Wales in particular, has boasted about getting VIP tickets for the glitzy event.
Now, a royal commentator has slammed the Duchess for being picky about her audience.
Senior royal commentator Richard Fitzwilliams told the Daily Express: “The event attracted publicity for all the wrong reasons.

Team Sussex member ZandiSussex heads to Meghan’s wellness retreat (Image: X)
“It is organized by the Her Best Life podcast and supported by Gemma O’Neill, whose talent management company went into liquidation in November last year.
“One guest was left uninvited when it turned out he was from the media, which was no surprise given the Sussexes’ media phobia.
“However, reports indicate that an attendee, a member of the Sussex Squad who posted under the pseudonym @zandisussex and made disgusting claims about the Princess of Wales’s cancer being ‘fake’, was allowed to purchase VIP access to this event. How low can you get it?”
Journalist Ariana Pezeshki claimed Gemma O’Neill registered her interest before receiving the crucial email that she would “absolutely love” to attend the event.
But he said organizers later learned he worked in the media and told him they “could no longer have access” to him.
He told 7news: “That’s when everything changed. An attempt at a phone call instead of an invoice, followed by an email, caught me off guard: They had realized I was working in the media and as it was a ‘closed door experience’ they could no longer have access to me.”
Meanwhile, the Team Sussex “lieutenant” – who claimed he was “unapologetically woke” – boasted about getting VIP tickets to Meghan’s event last month.
He has made disgusting claims about the Princess of Wales in recent years, saying her cancer diagnosis was “fake” and a “scam” and referring to her as “Kitty”.
It also promotes various products from Meghan’s lifestyle brand, As Ever.



