Influencer Stuck In Antarctica After Landing Without Permission

Authorities, Guo’nun investigation authorities to provide fake flight plan information after providing the small plane illegally, he says.
Last year, the GUO made headlines that the 19 -year -old young man started a trip to all seven continents and at the same time to be the youngest person to be the youngest person to collect donations for childhood cancer.
As part of his journey, he planned to go to the young Antarctica, who described it as Asian American, but according to the authorities, he lied to the authorities by providing “fake flight plan data”. Prosecutors said that it is only authorized to fly through the Punta Arenas, but it continues to go south, and that it turned to Antarctica in Cessna 182q.
On June 29, the GUO was accused of incorrect information from the authorization and the landing, but on Monday, a judge dropped charges as part of an agreement with his lawyers and Chilean prosecutors. In order to avoid experiment, a child requires a child to donate $ 30,000 to the Cancer Foundation within 30 days. Furthermore, as soon as the conditions allow, he should leave the country and be forbidden to re -enter Chile for three years.
On Monday, after the judge’s decision, Guo said to Associated Press in a short message that he had “escaped the result”.
For the last six weeks, he has remained at a military base since he was accused. He was not forced to stay there, not only forced to stay in the Chilean region, but due to the severe winter of the southern hemisphere, there was no flight he could take. And he couldn’t fly his Cessna.
The Chilean prosecutor Cristián Crisoto told journalists on Monday, said Guo’s plane does not have “the ability to fly” without giving details. However, the American young influencer said he was talking to this lawyer to see if there was a way to fly him.
Orum I am waiting for my departure flight in Antarctica, ”Guo told the EP. “I sincerely hope that they have given me to me soon, so that I and my plane can continue my original duty.”
The prosecutor said he should pay all expenses for “aircraft safety and personal care de during his stay at the military facility. It also needs to cover all costs for the return.
20 yearsFreeJournalism
Your support supports our duty
Your support supports our duty
SUPPORT HUFFPOST
Did he contribute already? Login to hide these messages.




