Gaza health system overwhelmed by casualties at aid distributions, says Red Cross – Israel-Gaza war live | Israel-Gaza war

The Red Cross warns that Gaza’s health system has been drowned by the losses in aid distribution
The Red Cross warned that a sharp increase in the mass injured incidents linked to helping distribution areas is overwhelmed by Gaza’s health system – this is already pushing its limited resources and capacities.
The International Red Cross Committee (ICRC) said in a statement that the new aid distribution areas of the field hospital in Southern Gaza have been released in late May. The facility also treated more than 2,200 “weapons caused by weapons olur, most of them, most of them, most of them, most of them, most of them.
Among the wounded, young men, young men and men who say that they are trying to get food and help to their families in an overwhelming way.
ICRC, “the scale and frequency of these events is unique,” said ICRC, the field hospital since the end of May, “all the mass wounded events throughout the previous year,” he added that more patients treating more patients, he added.
In order to deal with demand, he said that all staff now contributes to the urgent intervention effort:
Physiotherapists support nurses, clean and dress wounds and revitalize. Cleans now serve as an order that carries stretchers wherever they are needed. The midwives stepped into palliative care.
Dr sallyA mental health and psychosocial support in the hospital (MHPSS) field officer said that young children were either psychologically troubled to see that their loved ones were killed or injured.
“A six -year -old child lost his mother, father and sister” he said. “He had a remaining sister and was injured in his leg. He stayed for three weeks in the denial stage and did not accept that his mother and father had been killed. I tried to work with him, offered psychological sessions to help people in his family accept their deaths – even to express their feelings instead of suppressing them.”
Last week, Rieke, an Irish physics deployed to Gaza, shared her experience in the hospital. “It was never a quiet day,” he said, always “All Hands” is required on the deck.
Hello, I’m Rieke, a Physio from Ireland. I just finished a 6 -week deployment to Gaza. @Icrc. For the next 3 days, I will publish my experiences at Red Cross Field Hospital.
📸 Me and my youngest patient: Malek is a 6 -month -old baby injured in an explosion. pic.twitter.com/4meoobj8pe
– ICRC England and Ireland (@icrc_uk) 2 July 2025
Last month, the Israeli army launched an investigation into possible war crimes after the increasing evidence that the troops intentionally fired the Palestinian civilians gathered to get help in Gaza.
KEY EVENTS
The ceasefire can be reached, but it may take more than a few days to reach an agreement – Israeli officials
Israeli officials today (8 July) said in a statement, the ceasefire agreement between Israel and Hamas can be bridged, but it may take more than a few days to reach an agreement. This comes as indirect negotiations between Israel and Hamas in a Gaza ceasefire between Qatar and the US president. Donald Trump Press pressure on the Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu For an agreement that will end the war.
The cease -fire proposal foresees the hostages to withdraw from the parts of Gaza from the parts of Gaza and to completely end the war. As Reuters has reported, the Griefs in Washington said that the briefing senior Israeli officials said that the conclusion of agreements in Doha may last for more than a few days, but they did not deal with the attachment points in detail. This comes as the Palestinian sources said on Monday that humanitarian aid said there are gaps between the parties at the entrance to Gaza.
Israeli Minister of Israel Zeev ElkinSitting in the security cabinet of Netanyahu, he said that it was a “an important chance, and the ceasefire will be accepted. “Hamas wants to change the subject, not simple, there is progress,” Israel told Kan.
As Outlet stated, Hamas ended the war before releasing the hostages that have been going on for a long time; Israel insisted that all hostages would not accept the war until Hamas was dismantled.
Here are some images that come to us through the wires:
A third day of indirect negotiations between Israel and Hamas about a Gaza ceasefire began in Doha (8 July), focusing on withdrawal and assistance.
“This morning, indirect negotiations continue in Doha this morning, and a fourth meeting is held… Discussions are still focusing on the implementation mechanisms, especially the provisions of withdrawal and humanitarian aid,” he says.
Gustavo Petro
A new opinion for the President of Colombia Guardian Gustavo Petro He argues that governments are the task of “standing against Israel ve and criticize“ passive ”attitudes.
“If we can’t move now, we not only betray the Palestinian people, but we become a criminal partner in the atrocities committed by the government of Netanyahu,” he wrote. “Some governments have already accelerated. My government had suspended coal exports to Israel, admitted that economic ties could not divorce moral responsibilities. Meanwhile, South Africa took Israel to the world’s highest court.
“And Malaysia forbade the placement of all cargo ships in the ports of Israel. Without such a determined action, transforming the multilateral system into a speech shop, we strip the legal order of the small, developing and less privileged nations in Latin America from West Asia.”
Without a decisive action, the piece concludes that the remaining guards for less privileged nations are at risk of robbing the global legal order.
Bet Palestinian people deserve justice. Main is a courage. History will judge us harshly if we cannot answer the call. ”
Opening Summary
Hello and welcome to the scope of Guardian’s crisis in the Middle East.
The Israeli Defense Minister organized plans to force a camp at the ruins of all Palestinians in Gaza, in a plan that law experts and academics define as a plan for crimes against humanity.
As Guardian reported by Emma Graham-Harrison, Israel Katz He said that Israel had ordered it to prepare for a camp called “Humanitarian City ında in the ruins of the Rafah city of Rafah. The Palestinians would involve the “security screening ve before entering and would not be allowed to leave inside.
In the end, the entire population of Gaza will be located there and Israeli Haaretz newspaper aims to implement the “migration plan” reported.
The Iranian government said that at least 1,060 people were killed in the war with Israel elsewhere. Authorities, given how much injured some people are taken into consideration, this figure can rise to 1,100, he says.
This figure is coming Saeed ohadiSpeaking in an interview on TV late on Monday, July 7, the President of Iran’s Martyrs and Veterans Affairs Foundation – AP News.
As Outlet reported, Iran, Israel’s 12 -day country bombardment, destroying air defenses, destroying military areas and damaging its nuclear facilities underestimated the effects. However, since the ceasefire agreement was reached on June 24, Iran has gradually accepted the width of destruction, but has not said how much military materials have lost.
In other developments:
-
Israel’s far -right National Security Minister Itamar I Gvir Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’yu Hamas calls to withdraw from negotiations. Like Israel times reportsIz We should not negotiate with those who killed our soldiers. He should be crushed to pieces, he should die of starvation and should not be revived with humanitarian assistance that gives them oxygen. ”
-
The Israeli army said that five soldiers were killed in an attack in Northern Gaza, while health officials on Palestinian territory were killed in Israeli strikes.




