google.com, pub-8701563775261122, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0
UK

Australia news live: Dural ‘stronghold’ linked to Chris Baghsarian kidnapping, NSW police say; Angus Taylor pushes to abandon ‘net zero ideology’ | Australia news

Police say Dural crime scene is a ‘fortress’ linked to Chris Baghsarian kidnapping

NSW Police said in a statement earlier this morning that robbery and serious crime squad detectives were “in Dural, Chris Baghsarian”.

The 85-year-old man was taken from his home in North Ryde last Friday morning in what police said was a case of mistaken identity. Det Acting Supt Andrew Marx He said Monday that police believe Baghsarian is still alive.

You can read more about the story here:

In a statement on Friday morning, police said a Dural property “It is believed to have been used as a temporary stronghold by the kidnappers.”and a search warrant was executed there at 7 p.m. Thursday.

They said the investigation was ongoing, appealing for the public’s help again and telling anyone “who may have seen or heard anything related to the kidnapping or witnessed any suspicious activity in the Dural area since last Friday” to contact police.

To share

Update date:

important events

Good morning! Nick Visser We’re here to take over. Let’s see what awaits us on Friday.

To share

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button