google.com, pub-8701563775261122, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0
Hollywood News

‘Do Not Abandon The Streets; I’m Coming’: Exiled Prince’s Battle Cry As Iran Death Toll Hits 116 | World News

Iran’s exiled crown prince Reza Pahlavi has issued a defiant appeal to millions of Iranians risking their lives on the streets, urging them to stand firm against Supreme Leader Khamenei’s collapsing regime. As protests entered their third consecutive week and the death toll passed 116, Pahlavi declared that Khamenei’s security apparatus had been “severely weakened” and promised demonstrators that they would not be left alone; US President Donald Trump promised his support as the “leader of the free world”.

In a new message on Sunday, Pahlavi renewed his call for nationwide protests at 6pm local time, instructing demonstrators to gather in groups on main streets and avoid side streets to minimize risks from Khamenei’s “violent mercenaries”.

“With your widespread and bold presence on the streets of Iran for the third night in a row, you have seriously weakened Khamenei’s repressive apparatus and regime,” Pahlavi said in a post on channel X.

Add Zee News as Preferred Source

He claimed that credible reports indicate that the Islamic Republic faces a serious power crunch ready to confront millions of protesters. “Many armed and security forces abandoned their workplaces or did not comply with orders to suppress the population,” he said.



Pahlavi assured the demonstrators of international support. He particularly emphasized Trump’s claim that he was ready to help, saying, “Your citizens around the world are proudly shouting your voice. The world stands by your national revolution today and admires your courage.” he said.

“Do not leave the streets. My heart is with you. I know I will be with you soon,” he concluded.

Reza Pahlavi’s new call came a day after he called on demonstrators to take to Iranian streets in united groups, defiantly raise the Lion-Sun flag and keep pressure on Khamenei’s weakened regime amid growing global support.

Iran Protest

Anti-Khamenei protests spread to all 31 provinces, with anti-Khamenei slogans, demands for economic reform, and the display of the pre-1979 Lion and Sun flag. At least 72-78 protesters have been killed by security forces since late December, and more than 2,300-2,600 people have reportedly been arrested. Nine children were among the dead.

Iranian authorities claim that many security personnel also died, amid images of damaged infrastructure and funerals in cities such as Shiraz. A nationwide internet outage continues to hamper protest coordination.

State media labeled the demonstrators as “terrorists” and US-backed “foreign agents”. In his speech on Friday, Khamenei condemned “vandals” and promised there would be no tolerance; The army promised to defend “national interests”.

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button