google.com, pub-8701563775261122, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0
UK

Doctors refuse to rule out more strikes as five-day walkout comes to an end

When the current five -day strike ended, doctors refused to strike more on NHS.

However, the established Doctors Committee (RDC) said that he would be willing to re -meet the health secretary Wes Streeting.

Both the Government and the British Medical Association (BMA) said they are ready to continue discussions in order to prevent more strike action.

Hospital leaders called the Association of Doctors to realize that the government was not in a position to provide additional wage increases ”before the new talks.

Speaking from a pile line on Tuesday, RDC Co -Chairman Dr Melissa Ryan said: “There is no single strike action.

“Wes Streeting knows what to do. If he wants to solve the dispute, he must contact us and submit a reliable offer.”

As a result, the postponed appointment, procedures and number of operations are expected to be published later this week, and the authorities say they expect less effect than previous marches.

Five -day strike existing ends

Five -day strike existing ends (PA)

The Association of Doctors launched a “connected disagreement with the government due to lack of space for doctors in education.

BMA said that this year there are more than 30,000 resident doctors who applied for only 10,000 expertise training places.

In a survey of 4,400 doctors during last week, 52% of the resident doctors – when they entered the specialty training – found that there is no essential employment since August.

In a statement, RDC’s co -chairmen said: “NHS, this potentially means that thousands of UK doctors remain in the limo when they need desperate care of patients.”

Mr Streeting said that “Settled doctors are ready to discuss the real improvements in their working lives ,, but he could not go any longer.

Streeting, we decided to cancel the maintenance of the maintenance as little as possible this year, and thanks to the tireless work, it is clear that much more patients need to pay attention to. ”

“However, all industrial actions come with a level of deterioration, and I feel angry and angry on behalf of patients who do not receive the service they expect because of these strikes.

“So my door is open to BMA leadership to continue our talks last week before going out.

“After a wage increase of 28.9% in the last three years, we cannot go any longer to pay this year, but we can work hand in hand from training positions to career progress and beyond.

“After disappointing for more than a decade, resident doctors deserve better than the current working conditions, a seemingly stubborn position from the public support and the leadership of the BMA – considering that the majority of them do not vote for this strike action.

“I am ready to continue our discussions. Our shared ambitions will receive awards for both the patient and the staff, but only if we work together.”

Rory Deighton of the NHS Confederation, representing NHS organizations, said, uz We call on the BMA to realize that the government is not in a position that will provide additional wage increases, given the pressure on the department budgets.

Health Secretary Wes Streeting

Health Secretary Wes Streeting (PA)

“More strikes will cause further deterioration, delay more treatment and increase the risk of patient safety. BMA, we hope that the effect of strikes on patients and other personnel before calling more walks.”

NHS officials, canceled reservations will be planned again within two weeks, but other patients have been warned about the effects of knockout, he said.

During previous walks by Junior doctors, the majority of routine care was postponed to the focus of hospital doctors, which are largely consisting of consultants and other senior doctors, to focus on emergency and emergency services.

However, hospitals were instructed to maintain routine care as possible during the last strike, which led to the accusation of BMA’s NHS officials of risking patients.

In X, the BMA published a series of derogation demands by hospitals – this appeared when hospitals asked the stake lines to return to the pile lines because of stunning doctors’ concerns about patient safety.

In some cases, striking doctors were allowed to return to work, but in some cases the demands were “canceled”.

Elsewhere, Mr. Streeting is expected to be rejected by two unions and rejected by nurses.

The Royal Nursing College, representing hundreds of thousands of nurses throughout the NHS in the UK, consults its members for the 3.6% fee award for 2025/26 in the UK.

When the consultation vote ends this week, nurses are expected to reject the wage offer overwhelming.

Meanwhile, health workers from GMB and Unite unions rejected the offer and increased the threat of more industrial action in NHS.

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button