google.com, pub-8701563775261122, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0
USA

Elon Musk’s X refuses to hand over data in French investigation

Elon Musk rejected the allegations of a criminal investigation by the French authorities on Monday X on Monday, and added that he would not submit to the prosecutor’s request for data delivery.

X’s Global Government Affairs Account in question This month’s accelerated French investigation was designed to “have been motivated politically” and “restrict free speech”.

“The French authorities launched a politically motivated criminal investigation against X on the alleged manipulation of the algorithm and” fraudulent data extraction “, X in an article on the social media platform.” X categorically rejected these claims.

French prosecutors launched an investigation in January on allegations that the company’s algorithm was used for external intervention. The investigation began after two complaints – one of the French parliamentary member and the other is a senior official in a public institution.

This monthThe investigation was delivered to a key unit of the national police of France. Prosecutors said the investigation will focus on the fraudulent removal of data from these systems as well as the crimes of intervention in automatic data systems.

X, “French authorities have requested access to the proposal algorithm of X in order to analyze data and ‘reveal the truth’ about the work of the X platform and to real -time data about all user broadcasts on the platform.” He said.

Musk’s social media platform against it “remains in the dark,” he said.

“However, based on what we know, he believes that this investigation has distorted French laws to serve a political agenda and ultimately restrict free speech.” He said.

“For these reasons, X did not participate in the demands of the French authorities because we have a legal right. This is not a decision that X underestimated. However, in this case the facts speak for them.”

CNBC reached the Paris Prosecutor’s Office for a comment.

X fired two private people. The company claimed that two “experts” to review the algorithm of X are David Chavalarias, Director of the Paris Complex Institute of Paris (ISC-PIF) and AI platform leader Maziyar Panahi in ISC-PIF.

X, Chavalarias’ın users’ users to leave the social media platform “Escape X” campaign is running a campaign, and Panahi’nin previously participated in research projects that have been openly hostile to David Chavalarias and X. ” Both studies were really selected in a research article about X.

X, “the participation of these individuals, the impartiality of the investigation, the justice and political motivation causes serious concerns. A predetermined conclusion is not fair.” He said.

CNBC has reached both Chavalarias and Panahi and has not yet received a comment about X’s statement.

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button