Exact date Prince Harry is set to return to the UK revealed | Royal | News

The exact date when Prince Harry will return to England has been announced.
Harry is currently heading home to California after attending court from Monday to Thursday following his court case against Associated Newspapers Limited (ANL). It is thought that he is keen to return to his country more often but wants to make his wife feel safe and welcome.
Trips to England are planned for July and August, according to a source close to the Sussexes, and Harry hopes he can bring his wife and children along if his safety in England is restored.
Speaking to the Daily Express, the source said: “There had been discussions when Harry was here before, he said he wanted to come home but he needed to make sure it was a safe place for his wife and family.
“Meghan has safety issues and serious concerns about truly nasty trolls.”
The One Year Stay Ceremony for the 2027 Birmingham Invictus Games will take place at the beginning of July and Harry is expected to attend.
No official statement has been made yet, but a source said, “He will probably attend,” noting that he has attended every countdown ceremony since it was launched in 2014.
The risk management board is re-evaluating the security risk level and will make recommendations accordingly.
The decision is expected within weeks; some reports suggest that the decision has already been “finalized” and police security will be restored.
Meghan last visited the UK in September 2022. Six-year-old Prince Archie and four-year-old Princess Lilibet have not visited the UK since June 2022.




