google.com, pub-8701563775261122, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0
UK

Family of three become first asylum seekers to arrive in UK as part of ‘one in, one out’ deal with France

A family of three were the first asylum seekers who came to England as part of the government’s high -betting new ‘One In, One Out’ agreement.

The four immigrants come after the deportation of Sir Keir Starmer to Paris within the scope of the flagship agreement and claim that the ministers will be sent back immediately by showing that they will be sent back and prevent them from performing deadly channel transitions.

In contrast, a family with a small child was the first to come to England through the new legal route.

However, the Prime Minister, after returning to France last Friday by more than 1000 immigrants came by the small boat after the plan was under the pressure of showing that the plan was working.

Immigrants on a small boat on the channel

Immigrants on a small boat on the channel (AFP/Getty)

A spokesman for the Ministry of Interior, the movement, “the gangs fleeing to people, an illegal entry into England is a clear message that it will not be tolerated.

“We will continue to detain and remove those who come with a small boat. And we will work with France to operate a legal route for an equal number of appropriate immigrants to come to England.”

Only days after Donald Trump told the prime minister to “call the army” to stop small boats, the number of transitions reached a record level and warned that illegal migration could “destroy” countries.

Labor Peter Kyle later The royal navy can be called to solve the transitions of “if necessary”.

However, the former first sea Lord Admiral Lord Lord West said Mr. Trump’s suggestion would “never make a difference, because England cannot easily return the boats to France.

Donald Trump told Keir Starmer to 'call the army' to stop small boats during his visit to England last week

Donald Trump told Keir Starmer to ‘call the army’ to stop small boats during his visit to England last week (Getty)

A pilot plan, a one -time agreement, small boats sent back to France, a small number of immigrants passing the channel – initially planned to be 50 a week.

The Ministry of Interior refused to approve the numbers, but he said he expected the number to grow as the scheme progressed.

In contrast, Britain will receive the same number of immigrants from France, and will choose strong ties with the family or the country in the UK.

Initially, the plan will only apply to adults, because children who come to England illegally are not detained.

The images of immigrants who came with thousands of small boats proved to be political toxic, and the Prime Minister said that their predecessors were determined to succeed where they failed to control the problem.

While most of those who come later are included in hotels, asylum claims are processed, which costs billions of taxpayers.

The ministers hopes that less of them will be willing to take the risk of having a dangerous journey, taking into account the dangerous transition they can be sent back to France immediately.

However, critics attacked the agreement, saying that it would only be interested in a small number of immigrants, that is, only one of the 20 years of age will be sent back to France.

In 2025, a total of 32,188 people came to England by a small boat so far.

The pilot agreement initially continues until June next year.

This is a last minute news story, more …

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button