FBI files reveal reports of ‘four-foot tall’ beings emerging from UFOs

Newly released FBI files have revealed shocking details of the mysterious 4-foot crew that emerged from a UFO in the 1960s.
The documents, released as part of the Trump administration’s UFO disclosure on Friday, detail how investigators examined reports that 1965 marked the ‘highest number of UFO sightings’ observed by scores of witnesses around the world.
The FBI has outlined reports of metallic ships that can silently glide through the air, reach ‘fantastic speeds’ and interfere with electromagnetic equipment.
The files also noted that debris from crashed saucers had been recovered multiple times, including materials identified as unknown metals containing microscopic spheres.
But one of the most surprising episodes was the accounts of encounters with the ship’s apparent inhabitants.
“Several witnesses reported seeing the crew descending from the objects,” the document stated, adding that the beings were “one and a half to four meters tall, wearing what appeared to be spacesuits and helmets.”
FBI records were among hundreds of new files, photos and videos released Friday as part of President Donald Trump’s long-awaited UFO transparency initiative.
Hundreds of records, photographs, and videos, including NASA mission transcripts, military incident reports, and infrared images taken during aerial encounters, have been uploaded to the War Department’s website.
Newly released FBI files reveal shocking details of the mysterious 4-foot crew that emerged from a UFO in the 1960s
Documents released on Friday as part of the Trump administration’s UFO expose detail how investigators examined reports claiming that 1965 marked ‘the year with the highest number of UFO sightings’ observed by scores of witnesses around the world.
Representative Tim Burchett of Tennessee, who has long advocated for disclosure, said of X: ‘Remember that the feds told us these files do not exist, and [Donald Trump] We opposed the deep state.
‘The initial drop will be big, but these will be a drop in the bucket compared to what’s to come. I can tell that ‘Holy Crap’ is coming.’
The newly released memo is an internal FBI document dated October 19, 1966, sent from the bureau’s San Francisco office to FBI Director J Edgar Hoover under the subject heading ‘Unidentified Flying Objects’.
It references earlier FBI bulletins about ‘Flying Discs’ and was created to distribute an article published in the San Francisco Examiner & Chronicle titled Armed Forces – Focus on UFO.
The document discusses the growing national controversy surrounding UFO sightings, and specifically mentions future President Gerald Ford, who was serving as a congressman at the time and called for congressional hearings into UFO sightings.
The memo also said the Air Force had assigned University of Colorado physicist Edward U Condon to conduct a major government-sponsored study of flying saucers, estimated to cost $300,000 over 18 months.
The main focus of the note is Frank Edwards’ book Flying Saucers – Serious Business; The FBI has identified this book as a possible contributor to the growing public fascination and controversy surrounding UFOs.
The page is covered with FBI routing marks, stamps, handwritten notes, and file numbers indicating that the document was officially recorded and distributed within the office.
The newly released memo is an internal FBI document dated October 19, 1966, sent from the bureau’s San Francisco office to FBI Director J Edgar Hoover under the subject heading ‘Unidentified Flying Objects’.
A dramatic red vertical stamp reading ‘EX-PROOF’ appears on the right side of the page, while additional stamps indicate that the note was processed in late October 1966.
In the file, it is stated that the author Edwards claimed that UFOs were ‘spacecraft sent to observe activities on Earth’ and that the US Air Force ‘deliberately withheld information and made misleading statements because they were afraid that there would be a mass panic in the public if the truth was told’.
“UFOs are described in the book as polished metal objects that emit heat and light (enough to burn witnesses who are too close) and some force field that interferes with electromagnetic devices and power supplies,” the document states.
‘Colors range from bright white to dull reds and bright orange. Some objects carried blinding lights.
‘There are three basic shapes: 1) airship-shaped ships up to 300 feet long; 2) disc-shaped objects ranging from a few feet to 100 feet in diameter, with many reported to be around 30 feet in diameter; and 3) according to the author, the last seen were egg-shaped objects.’
The report also stated that the objects could move silently at ‘fantastic speeds’ and also remain motionless in the air before being accelerated by bursts of light from below them.
In some cases, the dossier explained, the ground beneath the objects was left scorched after takeoff.
According to the FBI, ‘Many of the individuals named and self-reported in the book are law enforcement officers, military personnel on official duty, military pilots, commercial airline pilots, civil defense officials, etc. They are trustworthy people, including ‘.
‘A number of photographs of objects were printed in the book, some reportedly taken by respected people. Most reported observations come from atomic and missile research areas.’
In the dossier, it is stated that author Edwards claimed that UFOs were “spacecraft sent to observe activities on Earth” and that the US Air Force “deliberately withheld information and made misleading statements out of fear that if the truth was told to the public, it would cause mass panic in the public.”
According to the dossier, debris from crashed flats was allegedly recovered on at least three separate occasions.
One of the materials was described as a magnesium alloy, the other as pure magnesium and the third as an ‘extraordinarily hard, unknown metal’.
The document claimed the material contained ‘entirely thousands of 15-micron metal spheres’ and showed evidence of micrometeorite impacts on its surface.
The dossier also referred to witness claims regarding the apparent occupants of the mysterious ship.
‘Several witnesses reported seeing the crew disembarking from the objects,’ the report stated, adding that the alleged beings were ‘one and a half to four feet tall, wearing what appeared to be spacesuits and helmets.’
The document concluded by stating that author Edwards predicted that UFOs would soon make a ‘clear landing’ or deliberate contact with Earth.
The FBI memo was distributed internally during a period of what officials described as increasing public pressure on a civilian-controlled agency to investigate UFO incidents outside military oversight.
Friday’s announcement marks the first major disclosure under Trump’s February executive order, which ordered Secretary of War Pete Hegseth and federal agencies to declassify records linked to UFOs, UAPs and alleged extraterrestrial encounters.
While UFO researchers hailed the FBI dossier as one of the most explosive documents ever released, skeptics warned that the report largely summarized claims and witness statements rather than independently verified evidence.
Authorities have also repeatedly warned that eyewitness accounts and historical reports should not be interpreted as confirmation of extraterrestrial life or advanced nonhuman technology.




