Group of boys as young as 11-years-old in custody over alleged break-in in regional NSW

A group of men under the age of 11 are detained after a alleged break allegedly left a man in the hospital with a branch in the regional NSW.
NSW’s front gate of a house in the New England region was allegedly thrown by five men just before 3.20 on Saturday.
Police said that a 56 -year -old man faced the group at the Boland driver’s house before the claim that a fight was erupted.
The man was allegedly hit by a rock and made the left forearm to be cut with a knife during the alleged debate.
A NSW police spokesman said that when a witness intervened, children were separated.
One group of men – 13 years old and another was only 11 years old – arrested and accused since then.
The 11-year-old child was accused of aggravated break and entered with intention-use of violence and entered into closed lands (unmarked facilities) without legal exercise.
Each of the other men is faced with aggravated breaks and three charges of intention – use violence.
The police are still looking for a fifth child.
Four men rejected the Children’s Court on Saturday on Saturday.
The 56 -year -old man was taken to Morere Base hospital to treat the wound on his arm.


