Hamas AGREES to hand over all hostages under Trump peace plan for Gaza: Rejects Tony Blair

Hamas said he agreed to release all Israeli hostages and to return the remnants of those who died under the Gaza Peace Plan.
The announcement comes a few hours after the US president threatens to release the All Hell ‘if they do not accept the peace proposal supported by Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu at the White House on Monday.
Hamas, said in a statement, “Movement, the details of this agreement to discuss the mediators through the mediators immediately confirms that it is ready to enter the negotiations.” He said.
Hamas also agreed to deliver the administrative control of Gaza to an independent Palestinian technocrats. He claimed that these technocrats would be based on Palestinian National Association and Arab and Islamic support ‘.
The terror group rejected Trump’s presidency of a ‘Peace Board’ to rule Gaza and proposed as a member of other leaders such as former British Prime Minister Tony Blair.
Hamas chief Mousa Abu Marzouk Al Jazeera told him: ‘We will never accept anyone who is not Palestinian to control Palestinians. We cannot bring someone like Tony Blair as governor in Gaza because this man destroyed Iraq ‘.
Islamists said that Trump’s 20 -point peace plan on the future of Gaza will be discussed through a comprehensive Palestinian national framework that ‘HAMAS’ will participate in responsible and contributes.
According to the White House Press Secretary Karoline Leavitt, Trump will respond to Hamas from Oval Office today.
Trump and Netanyahu at the White House on Monday
Your browser does not support the IFRAMES.
Hamas claimed that Gaza will deliver control to a group of Palestinian technocrats
The jihadists praised Trump in the announcement: ‘Hamas appreciates Arab, Islamic and international efforts and US President Donald Trump’s efforts, calling to stop the war in the Gaza Strip, reject the entrance of the prisoners, the entrance of the assistance and to reject the occupation of our Federation.
It is thought that twenty hostages remain in captivity of Hamas, and the bodies of 28 have refused to send to Israel families since the Barbarca attack on October 7, 2023.
Hamas’ statement comes a few hours after the group Social issued a warning about Group Social to accept the group summarized at the beginning of this week.
Trump threatened that if they do not accept his plan until 18:00 on Sunday, he threatened that Hell will explode to militants. The agreement includes that all the remaining hostages are published within 72 hours after an agreement.
Trump wrote on the real Social on Friday: ‘Hamas was a brutal and violent threat in the Middle East for many years! Israel, babies, women, children, elderly people and many young men and women, male and female, prepared to celebrate their future lives together, killed the October 7 massacre (and made their lives unbearable). ‘
Trump met with Netanyahu with the best team of the Israeli Prime Minister at the White House this week and agreed on a new peace agreement for Gaza.
The White House issued a 20 -point plan with an economic development proposal with increasing assistance and preferred tariffs and access rates to Gaza.
According to Arab mediators in Qatar Doha, Hamas is withdrawn according to the Arab mediators who stated that they should maintain their defense capabilities.
This work paper, published by the Israeli Government Press Office (GPO), shows that the Israeli pledge Emily Damari (2nd L) has embraced it at the Sheba Medical Center in Ramat Gan near Tel Aviv on 19 January.
The terrorist organization, Egypt and the United Nations will be willing to commission the aggressive weapon for storage, he said.
Hamas also reiterated the request for a timeline for Israel to withdraw from Gaza.
Islamists, US ambassador Steve Witkoff’s attempts to force a peace agreement, including the threats, did not result.
The negotiations collapsed last month after Israel’s strike in Qatar, an important mediator in discussions.
Since then, Trump has been able to receive support from Netanyahu and the key Arab power brokers in the region.




