google.com, pub-8701563775261122, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0
Hollywood News

Iran-Israel war: How many people have been killed in the West Asia conflict?

Thousands of people were killed in the Middle East in the Iran war, which started with the US and Israel striking Iran on February 28, triggering Iran’s attacks on Israel, US bases and Gulf countries, and also opening a new front in Lebanon.

Here are the latest death tolls, which Reuters has not independently confirmed:

IRANIAN

US-based human rights group HRANA said on Wednesday that 3,300 people have been killed since the war began. It was stated that 1,464 of them were civilians, including at least 217 children.

Also Read: Trump extends ban on attacks on Iranian power plants by 10 days; Tehran rejected the proposal


The group says its data comes from field reports, local contacts, medical and emergency sources, civil society networks, open-source materials and official statements.
At least 1,500 civilians have been killed so far in US-Israeli attacks, Iran’s ambassador to the UN said on Wednesday. It is unclear whether those figures include the at least 104 people the Iranian military says were killed in a U.S. attack on an Iranian warship off the coast of Sri Lanka on March 4.LEBANON

Lebanese authorities announced that 1,116 people, including at least 121 children, have died in Israeli attacks since March 2.

IRAQ

According to Iraqi health officials, at least 95 people have died since the beginning of the crisis. These include civilians, members of Iran’s Shiite Popular Mobilization Forces and army soldiers.

A foreign crew member was killed in an attack on tankers near an Iraqi port, according to port security officials.

ISRAEL

According to the Israeli ambulance service, missiles launched towards Israel from Iran and Lebanon killed 18 people in Israel. The Israeli army announced that four of its soldiers were killed in southern Lebanon. Separately, Israeli forces misfired and killed an Israeli farmer near the Lebanese border on March 22.

Also Read: Iran-US war: Trump: We better get serious before it’s too late

UNITED STATES

Thirteen soldiers were killed. The US military confirmed that six people were killed after a US military refueling plane crashed over Iraq, while seven others were killed during operations against Iran.

UNITED ARAB EMIRATES

According to UAE officials, ten people, including two soldiers, were killed in Iran’s attacks.

TRAIN

Seven people died in a fatal helicopter crash that occurred after a technical malfunction during a “routine mission” in Qatari territorial waters on March 22, according to Qatar’s defense ministry. No further details were given.

Four of the dead were Qatar Armed Forces personnel, one was a Turkish soldier from the Qatar-Türkiye joint forces, and two were technicians working for Türkiye’s defense giant ASELSAN.

KUWAIT

Officials said six people were killed, including two killed in Iranian attacks, two interior ministry officials and two army soldiers.

West Bank

Four Palestinian women were killed in an Iranian missile attack in the Israeli-occupied West Bank.

SYRIA

State news agency SANA reported that four people were killed when an Iranian missile hit a building in the southern city of Sweida on February 28.

OMAN

Two people were reported killed in a drone attack on an industrial zone in Sohar province on March 13, the first deaths within the country hosting mediation talks between the United States and Iran. The ship’s manager said earlier that one person died when a tanker hit a shell off the coast of Muscat.

Also Read: Hormuz route to India opened, Iranian Foreign Minister Araghchi says

SAUDI ARABIA

Two people lost their lives when a bullet hit a settlement in the city of Al-Kharj, southeast of the capital Riyadh.

bahrain

Two people were killed in two separate Iranian attacks, with the latest hitting a residential building in the capital Manama, according to the interior ministry.

The UAE defense ministry said on March 24 that one of its civilian contractors was killed in an Iranian attack on Bahrain. It was stated that the contractor was a Moroccan citizen.

FRANCE

One French soldier died and six others were injured in a drone attack in Northern Iraq, where they were conducting anti-terrorism training.

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button