Iranian state media releases video threatening to attack Eskan Village | World | News

Iran has threatened to hit US troops in the Middle East as fears of war between Tehran and Washington grow.
Al-Alam news channel, owned by the state-owned media outlet Islamic Republic of Iran Broadcasting, shared a video on channel X in which the US military base in Eskan Village in Saudi Arabia was shown as the target under surveillance. Eskan Village is a US Air Force housing complex near Riyadh, established after the 1991 Gulf War.
USS Lincoln is currently in the Middle East along with several other ships. According to the Wall Street Journal, Trump also held talks with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Wednesday about their country’s limits in nuclear negotiations with Iran.
Trump said “nothing definitive” had been resolved in his meeting with Netanyahu, but insisted talks with Iran must continue.
Latest news from US officials reports that the Pentagon is preparing a second aircraft carrier for potential deployment to the Middle East. Currently, the aircraft carrier USS George HW Bush is conducting training exercises off the coast of Virginia and “could potentially step up those exercises,” officials said.
An official reportedly told the WSJ that the deployment order “could be issued within hours,” although no formal order has yet been issued from Trump. The WSJ reported that the Pentagon is preparing a carrier to be deployed “within two weeks, probably from the East Coast.”




