Israel’s Netanyahu slams Gaza aid shooting report

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and Defense Minister Israel Katz strictly rejected a report claiming that Israeli soldiers were ordered to shoot the Palestinians approaching the aid areas in Gaza.
The left -leaning Israel Daily Haaretz called the findings of malicious lies designed to slander the army.
According to the Gaza Ministry of Health, more than 500 Palestinians have been killed and hundreds of more injured since the newly established Gaza Humanitarian Foundation began to distribute aid in the region about a month ago.
Palestinian witnesses say that Israeli troops opened fire on the crowd on roads to the ground.
Reacting to the piece of Haaretz, Israel’s army confirmed that it was investigating the events where civilians were damaged as they approached the sites.
The article rejected the allegations of “deliberate fire for civilians”.
Supported by an American special contractor, the foundation distributes food boxes in all four places in the far south of Gaza last month.
“GHF is not aware of any of these events, but we call Israel to investigate and publish them in a transparent way,” said the group, “GHF is not aware of any of these events.” He said.
Palestinians, who tried to find food, often encountered chaos and violence in their arrival and arrival.
After applying a siege to Gaza for two and a half months, Israel desperate for tens of thousands of food.
The bodies of eight people who died on Friday came to the Shifa Hospital from a GHF field in Netzarim, but how they died was not clear, Hospital Director Dr. Mohamed Abmyiha told Associated Press.
A GHF spokesman challenged the report and said they didn’t know any incidents on Friday sites or near.
The twenty other corpses taken by the hospital on Friday said that he came from air strikes in Northern Gaza.
Thousands of Palestinians are walking for hours to reach the centers by passing through Israeli military zones, where witnesses say that Israeli troops regularly opened fire with heavy dams to control crowds.
The Israeli Army said he was only doing warning shots.
On Friday, unlimited group doctors condemned the distribution system as “a massacre masked as humanitarian aid” and asked for it to be closed immediately.
Since the ceasefire collapsed on March 18, more than 6000 people have been killed in Gaza and more than 20,000 injured.
According to the Ministry of Health, more than 56,000 people have been killed and 132,000 injured since the war began.
The Israeli-Hamas War began to follow the attack led by Hamas, where 1200 people were killed on 7 October 2023 and where around 250 hostages were hostages.
About 50 of them are still in captivity in Gaza.
He said on Friday, the last deaths were killed and 10 people were injured in a group of citizens near the Martyrs Junction in the Burenij camp in Central Gaza Strip in Central Gaza Strip.
Meanwhile, the United Nations Chief leaders called “political courage” to show and accept a ceasefire as beaten between Israel and Iran.
Secretary -General Antonio Guterres also called for a long -term tested distribution system for the assistance in Gaza, where the Israeli military operations created a “humanitarian crisis”.
“The quest for food should never be a death penalty,” Guterres told journalists.

