google.com, pub-8701563775261122, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0
UK

Jonathan Ross dresses up as a devil traitor as he pays tribute to the BBC show with his Halloween costume and transforms his home into a spooky spectacular – after star cancelled legendary scary bash because of daughter Betty’s health

Jonathan Ross paid homage to the Celebrity Villains race by dressing up as an evil villain for Halloween on Friday.

The 64-year-old TV star donned white horns and a dark green cape and painted her face for the October 31 celebrations.

Clearly reminiscent of his trips to the tower, Jonathan’s time as a traitor came to an end on Wednesday night when he was exiled by the traitors.

Jonathan also turned his London home into a spooky display for Halloween trick-or-treaters.

The star canceled her legendary spooky parties during the pandemic and hasn’t hosted any since.

Jonathan explained that he stopped hosting the annual party due to his daughter Betty’s health struggle with fibromyalgia, because he didn’t think it would be fair to them to throw a party while she wasn’t feeling well.

Jonathan Ross dressed up as a demonic villain as he paid homage to the BBC show with his Halloween costume on Friday

Jonathan also turned his London home into a spooky display for Halloween trick-or-treaters as he joined in the celebrations

Jonathan also turned his London home into a spooky display for Halloween trick-or-treaters as he joined in the celebrations

Instead, Jonathan puts on a spooky show for families to pass through in his elaborately decorated home.

While the preparations were continuing, pickup trucks were seen arriving to set up the exhibition, which included skulls, spider webs and some artists.

The presenter said his party, famous for hosting scores of star-studded guests, would cost a ‘fortune’.

Speaking with Ed Gamble on The Traitors: Uncloaked this week, Jonathan lifted the lid on his iconic Halloween parties.

He said: ‘I could do another one before I go but they cost a fortune.’

‘Because we’ve become such a well-known event, every time I do something people say, ‘Are you having a Halloween party?’ “he was asking,” he added.

‘From the adults I invited. I only really knew 30 percent of them. And the others, I loved them all but I didn’t know them.’

Names such as Dame Joan Collins, Holly Willoughby, Nicole Scherzinger, Alan Carr, Rita Ora and Michael McIntyre had previously attended Jonathan’s party.

Jonathan has announced that he has stopped hosting the annual party due to his daughter Betty's health... Instead, Jonathan is hosting a spooky show at his elaborately decorated home

Jonathan has announced that he has stopped hosting the annual party due to his daughter Betty’s health… Instead, Jonathan is hosting a spooky show at his elaborately decorated home

The 64-year-old TV star donned white horns, a dark green cape and painted her face for the October 31 celebrations.

He was seen distributing candy to children

The 64-year-old TV star donned white horns, a dark green cape and painted her face for the October 31 celebrations.

The presenter said his party, famous for hosting scores of star-studded guests, would cost a 'fortune'

The presenter said his party, famous for hosting scores of star-studded guests, would cost a ‘fortune’

Spice Girl Mel C, Katherine Ryan, Wallis Day, Joel Dommett and his model wife Hannah Cooper and Charli Howard were also on the star-studded guest list.

Jonathan announced that he will not invite any celebrities to his home again, considering his 34-year-old daughter Betty’s struggle with fibromyalgia, which causes muscle pain and tenderness.

Jonathan, who also shares sons Harvey, 31, and Honey, 29, with wife Jane Goldman, announced his decision to cancel the party last year.

She explained: ‘One of our children is unwell… fibromyalgia, it’s quite debilitating. He’s back home with us and we’re taking care of him.

‘Girl, we thought she had Long Covid but we discovered she has fibromyalgia, so we want to be conscious of that and not make too much noise when we’re upstairs.’

Jonathan’s daughter, Betty, had previously shared the news of her diagnosis on Instagram as follows: ‘Fibromyalgia? I don’t know him very well. This is me informing you all that I have been diagnosed with Fibromyalgia.

The star canceled her legendary Halloween bashes during the pandemic and hasn't hosted one since (photo taken in Loose Women Friday)

The star canceled her legendary Halloween bashes during the pandemic and hasn’t hosted one since (photo taken in Loose Women Friday)

While the preparations were continuing, pickup trucks were seen arriving to set up the exhibition, which included skulls, spider webs and some artists.

While the preparations were continuing, pickup trucks were seen arriving to set up the exhibition, which included skulls, spider webs and some artists.

Jonathan revealed he will not be inviting any celebrities to his home again, thinking of his daughter Betty, 34, and her battle with fibromyalgia (pictured together).

Jonathan revealed he will not be inviting any celebrities to his home again, thinking of his daughter Betty, 34, and her battle with fibromyalgia (pictured together).

‘Shout out to the four people who said they thought they had fibroma, after all you are all right. There are a lot of strange feelings that always come with a new diagnosis, but overall it feels like a relief.

‘It feels like my pain is being acknowledged and, thanks to this diagnosis, I can find better ways to cope with my pain.’

Party canceled for two years – in 2020 due to the Covid pandemic and the following year due to her daughter Betty struggling with fibromyalgia.

When it returned in October 2022, it was held for the first time at Camden nightclub KOKO rather than Jonathan’s famous home.

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button