google.com, pub-8701563775261122, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0
UK

Katie Price steps out with her wedding ring ON as it’s claimed she’s been ‘ghosted by Lee Andrews and fears she may never hear from him again’ amid ‘missing husband’ saga

Katie Price was still wearing her wedding ring on Monday despite claiming she feared she had been ‘ghosted’ by husband Lee Andrews following his disappearance.

The former glamor model, 47, is said to be worried she may never hear from Lee again and has been eagerly waiting to hear from her partner since he disappeared last Wednesday.

But Katie’s diamond ring was still on her finger when she stepped into Horsham, West Sussex, and visited a local beauty salon and jewelery store.

Katie was on a phone call as she walked out of the lounge, wearing a gray sweatshirt with a matching jogger and a New York Yankees baseball cap.

Katie revealed at the weekend that her fourth husband, 42, was missing five days after she was last heard from, claiming he was ‘held tied up in a van’ following his disappearance.

However, new reports say that Lee was not kidnapped as Katie feared, and instead is living in a run-down villa in Dubai.

Katie Price was still wearing her wedding ring on Monday despite claiming she feared she had been ‘ghosted’ by husband Lee Andrews following his disappearance.

The former glamor model, 47, is said to be worried she may never hear from Lee again and has been eagerly waiting to hear from her partner since he disappeared last Wednesday.

The former glamor model, 47, is said to be worried she may never hear from Lee again and has been eagerly waiting to hear from her partner since he disappeared last Wednesday.

But Katie's diamond ring was still on her finger when she stepped out to visit a local beauty salon and jewelery store in Horsham, West Sussex.

But Katie’s diamond ring was still on her finger when she stepped out to visit a local beauty salon and jewelery store in Horsham, West Sussex.

He is said to have only been speaking to a few of his trusted networks over the burner phone and ‘frantically plotting a way out of this giant hole he’s buried himself in’.

Lee was due to reunite with Katie for a Good Morning Britain interview on Monday, but was unable to board the plane and later claimed he had ‘things to do’ but was still on the road. He also strongly denied reports of a travel ban.

Katie, who married Lee in January after a whirlwind ten-day romance, branded their relationship a ‘soap opera’ after Lee went silent on radio and did not travel to the UK.

Sun The Dubai-based businessman was reportedly wanted by Interpol after Hertfordshire Police, which was investigating allegations from an ex-girlfriend, escalated the case.

Meanwhile, Katie, who is heartbroken, is said to have been on the phone with lawyers in the last 24 hours, looking for a lawyer.

Clemmie Moodie, Deputy Editor of The Sun, also claims she is the latest of Lee’s victims after being scammed out of £1,000.

He also reported that Katie was promised money from Lee and that he showed her checks she had apparently deposited into his account, but the money never showed up.

He was also told that he was given a credit card and that it did not work. The television personality is said to believe this was due to the wrong pin.

But Katie is now said to be ‘horrified’ by claims Lee defrauded another woman of £1,000 and wants to eventually find her.

The Daily Mail has contacted Lee, Interpol and Hertfordshire Police for comment. Katie’s rep declined to comment.

Meanwhile, Katie took to Instagram on Monday night to say she was experiencing terrible “anxiety” and feeling overwhelmed after a traumatic week as she wrapped up her CBD sponsorship.

After news of Katie and Lee’s marriage emerged, two of her exes came forward and told the television personality to ‘run for the hills’ and not give her any money.

Crystal Janke, 40, claimed Lee tricked her into investing £123,000 into his company with the promise of a “return of £1 million”.

New reports say Lee was not kidnapped and is living in a run-down villa in Dubai after Katie was unable to contact him for days

New reports say Lee was not kidnapped and is living in a run-down villa in Dubai after Katie was unable to contact him for days

Meanwhile, Katie revealed a terrifying aftermath of a traumatic week as she wrapped up her CBD sponsorship on Instagram on Monday night.

Meanwhile, Katie took to Instagram on Monday night to say she was experiencing terrible “anxiety” and feeling overwhelmed after a traumatic week as she wrapped up her CBD sponsorship.

The Texas family nurse practitioner, who had a romance with Lee last May, claims he was defrauded and fears her money was spent by Lee on lavish gifts for Alana Percival, 32, whom he was also dating.

Alana, who sold Katie a house 15 years ago and called off their engagement in November, meanwhile said of Lee: ‘He’s a liar, he’s a narcissist and I think he’s a manipulator. When I tried to break up with him he told me he had a heart condition and was living on borrowed time. Lee doesn’t know what’s fact and what’s fiction.’

Lee denied the allegations at the time.

On Sunday, Lee’s family reportedly submitted a report to the British Embassy in Dubai, where the businessman lives.

Katie had previously said their last conversation took place at 10pm on Wednesday as they crossed the Hatta border, but then her phone ‘turned off’.

He added that he was in contact with ‘the head of the CID in Dubai’, who was unable to locate him but confirmed that ‘he was not detained’.

A source close to Katie said: ‘Lee is now officially a missing person. Katie is in constant contact with her family and is extremely worried.

‘And he was very ashamed; He saw that people were calling it a show and that he should be involved, but he certainly wasn’t.

‘This is a very worrying and distressing situation.’

Katie said on her YouTube channel: ‘I don’t actually know where to start but when I met Lee I know there was all this speculation about him but something really serious was happening.

‘I just had to say this. It was shared on my Instagram account that Lee was taking a break from social media due to all the trolling and speculation.

‘I put this in because the truth is Lee has been missing for three days. The last time I heard from Lee was at 10pm on Wednesday night, he was trying to cross the Dubai border to fly to me.

‘Lee was trying to cross the border at Hatta, this was very confusing, his location was stolen at 10.03pm on Wednesday night, this was the last contact anyone (his family and I) had. This is now the third day.

‘Then Thursday came, my messages were not going through. It was just a click. I was on the phone with his family, but they didn’t hear anything.

‘The CID chief in Dubai is trying to track down Lee, so far this morning I received a message; I received a message that no one could find Lee in the country where he was detained.

‘We are now wondering if she is a missing person, I don’t know if she has been kidnapped.’

Katie continued: ‘No one can find him in any prison, no police station, the police can find no record of him. We wonder if he was kidnapped, he is definitely a missing person now.

‘I wonder if he was kidnapped because he was at the border. What was disturbing to me was, the last time I heard from him, he FaceTimed me, he had a hood on and he said, “I’ve been caught or I’ve been arrested,” and he had a bond, not handcuffs, and he said, “they’re coming back for me.”

‘Then his phone went off at 22.03. ‘Three days, tomorrow will be four, no contact, no one can find him anywhere.’

The Daily Mail has reached out to Lee for comment.

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button