google.com, pub-8701563775261122, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0
UK

Man arrested after racist and abusive messages sent to England footballer Jess Carter | UK news

During the euros of women in July, a man was arrested in Lancashire after racist and abusive messages were sent to the UK defender Jess Carter online.

The UK Football Police Unit launched an investigation after noting that messages were sent to social media. Officers worked jointly with social media companies to identify responsible people.

On Thursday, the police arrested a 59 -year -old man with suspicion of malicious communication with some messages from Great Harwood. While the investigation continued, he was released on bail.

Police said that the messages of Carter were “terrible ve and they expect the arrest to be the first of many people.

“The messages towards Jess Carter were terrible, and I want to praise him for helping us to investigate and help us in this abuse, Mark said Mark Roberts, the leading role of the Council of the Cheshire Constabulary (NPCC) Football Police Council (NPCC) Football Police.

“Nobody should be subjected to such disgusting abuse, and I hope that today’s arrest will be the first of many of them in the coming months. We want to clearly state that this nature’s racist abuse will not be tolerated.

Lancashire police said: “Lancashire police do not tolerate hatred from any form in person or online.

Carter spoke about the racist messages he received while playing in the Euro where England continued to win last month.

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button