Andrew ‘wailed “you can’t do this to me, I’m the Queen’s son”‘ as he was marched out of Royal Lodge: Royal should face TREASON probe, MP says

Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor shouted “I’m the Queen’s second son, you can’t do this to me” as he was kicked out of the Royal Lodge over his friendship with Jeffrey Epstein, according to reports.
The former Duke of York left the 30-room Windsor mansion, to which he had paid ‘pepper rent’ for decades, under cover of darkness earlier this month.
King Charles is understood to be increasingly concerned about allegations against his brother, who was arrested this week on suspicion of misconduct in public office.
But Andrew reportedly does not want to leave the property and move to Wood Farm on the Sandringham Estate in Norfolk, where he currently resides.
Days earlier, he had been photographed cheerfully greeting the crowd as he rode his horse; Sources said these images were likely the last straw for royal courtiers who wanted to expel him from the Royal Lodge.
His reluctance to move house was revealed as a senior MP called for Andrew to be investigated for treason over accusations he passed confidential information to Epstein.
Former Security Minister Tom Tugendhat is demanding the establishment of a special committee with the power to call witnesses and request documents.
The last person to be convicted of treason in the UK was Jaswant Singh Chail, who entered Windsor Castle with a crossbow on Christmas Day 2021 to kill the late Queen.
Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor leaves Aylsham Police Station after being released from custody on Thursday
A transport van is seen leaving the Royal Lodge. The former Duke of York was told to leave his stately home earlier than expected this month
Andrew was seen smiling as he went horseback riding near Windsor Castle before being kicked out of the Royal Lodge.
Speaking of Andrew’s exit from the Royal Lodge, an insider Sun on Sunday: ‘He refused to leave or take any responsibility.
‘He was so arrogant and deluded when he was told to come out that he repeatedly shouted ‘But I’m the Queen’s second son, you can’t do this to me.’
‘It is extraordinary that he has chosen to use the Queen’s name in his defence. ‘No one is quite sure yet whether the reality of his dire situation has been revealed.’
Andrew has always been considered the late Queen Elizabeth’s favorite son.
Another source added that the embarrassed former royal has made it clear he ‘doesn’t want to leave’ the property he shares with ex-wife Sarah Ferguson.
Following Andrew’s arrest on Thursday, the Government is currently considering plans to disinherit him.
Although he was stripped of his title last year, the former Duke of York is still eighth in line to the throne and an Act of Parliament will need to be passed to prevent Andrew from ever becoming king again.
It is understood Sir Keir Starmer’s Government will consider introducing such legislation after police complete their investigation into the King’s disgraced brother.
Any change in the line of succession would require the agreement of other countries that share the UK monarch, including Australia, Canada and Jamaica.
A transport was spotted at the gates of Royal Lodge earlier this month
One of the last photos released in the exposé of files linked to Jeffrey Epstein showed Andrew crouching over an unidentified woman.
Andrew is seen driving to his former home, Royal Lodge, in January
It is also understood that an influential group of MPs will meet to discuss launching a parliamentary inquiry into the role of UK trade envoys.
It is understood that any investigation will begin by focusing on potential governance issues and lessons learned within the wider system, with specific comments about Andrew, who spent 10 years in the role, avoided until the risk of undermining criminal proceedings is eliminated.
This weekend the royal family will try to carry out their duties as usual, with the Prince and Princess of Wales making public appearances.
On Saturday, Kate wore an England Rugby scarf to watch the team take on Ireland in the Guinness Men’s Six Nations match at the Allianz Stadium Twickenham.
In Andrew’s first public appearance since his arrest, he was photographed chatting to injured England player Fin Baxter and RFU president Deborah Griffin on the seats before the game.
Meanwhile, Lord Peter Mandelson, whose two properties were also searched by police, was seen leaving his home in north London on Saturday.
As the former trade minister was walking out the front door with a bag in his hand, a taxi arrived.
Image: Wood Farm on the Sandringham Estate in Norfolk, where Andrew currently resides
Police officers stand guard at the entrance to Wood Farm on Thursday
She smiled at the taxi driver and walked past a small group of waiting photographers before getting in the car.
Andrew spent 11 hours in police custody on Thursday, his 66th birthday, before being released under investigation following allegations he shared sensitive information with Epstein while he was Britain’s trade envoy.
Detectives continued to search Andrew’s former home, Royal Lodge in Windsor, Berkshire, on Friday.
He has denied any wrongdoing over his connection to the convicted sex offender but has not responded directly to the latest allegations.
Following his younger brother’s arrest, the King said in a statement that ‘the law must take its course’ and that the police ‘have our full and wholehearted support and cooperation’.
Charles attended the first show of London Fashion Week on Thursday, hours after Andrew’s arrest, and did not respond when asked for his reaction to the news.
During her visit to the concert in Westminster that afternoon, the Queen also did not respond to a question about her brother-in-law’s arrest.
It is understood Thames Valley Police, who are investigating, have not yet received any ‘early investigation advice’ from the Crown Prosecution Service in relation to the allegation.
Detectives asked Andrew’s former close protection officers to ‘carefully consider whether anything they saw or heard’ during their duties was relevant to the investigation into Epstein and his associates.
Sarah Ferguson was last seen being publicly kicked out of Royal Lodge on September 25 last year.
The Metropolitan Police said it was working with its US counterparts to determine whether London airports were being used to ‘facilitate human trafficking and sexual exploitation’.
On Friday, law enforcement said there had been no new reports of alleged sexual crimes since millions of pages of documents related to Epstein were released by the U.S. Department of Justice.
Scotland Yard previously said it was investigating claims Andrew’s protection officers ‘ignored’ visits to Epstein’s island, Little St James.
The police have not yet been able to detect any wrongdoing by the close protection officers.
Andrew’s main accuser, Virginia Giuffre, claimed he had sex with her during an orgy with ‘underage’ girls on the Caribbean island.
The former prince has previously vehemently denied all allegations against him and has not responded to requests for comment since the publication of the Epstein Files.
The 14 Commonwealth countries where the king is head of state are Australia, Antigua and Barbuda, Bahamas, Belize, Canada, Grenada, Jamaica, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, St Kitts and Nevis, St Lucia, St Vincent and the Grenadines, Solomon Islands and Tuvalu.
Andrew stepped down from public duties in 2019 following a BBC Newsnight interview about his friendship with Epstein.
This meant that he had long ceased to be an active state advisor who could stand in for the ruler if he was abroad on an official trip or ill.
But since state advisors have been removed from the line of succession, removing him from this group would formally resolve any questions about Andrew taking on such a role.




