google.com, pub-8701563775261122, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0
UK

Trump says Iranian civilians want America to unleash military power as he threatens to wipe out ‘every power plant’ and leave no bridges standing

President Donald Trump threatened to destroy ‘all power plants’ following the closure of the Strait of Hormuz, while claiming that the Iranian people want the US to unleash its military power over the country.

Narrow and vital waterway – This route, used as a high-volume shipping route, has been virtually closed since the war began on February 28, and Iran has since vowed to prevent the passage of ‘enemy’ ships.

The commander-in-chief has made a series of threats over the past few days aimed at getting the Iranian regime to reach an agreement to reopen the important trade route by Tuesday evening.

‘If they fail to do this, if they want to keep this closed, they will lose all the power plants and all the other factories in the whole country,’ he said. he told the Wall Street Journal Sunday.

Trump later said, “If they don’t do something by Tuesday evening, they won’t have any power plants and they won’t have any bridges standing.”

Trump was then asked whether he was concerned about whether Iran’s 93 million citizens would be harmed if power plants and bridges were hit.

“No, they want us to do this,” Trump countered, adding that Iranians were “living in hell.”

He later claimed that Iranian people were afraid of protesting in public and risking being killed by the regime.

“The only reason they’re not on the streets is because they killed 45,000 people,” Trump said of the Iranian regime. ‘When they go out on the streets, they are shot.’

President Donald Trump argued Sunday that the Iranian people want the United States to unleash military might on the country

He said Iranians are afraid to take to the streets to protest the regime for fear they will be shot. Women carrying Iranian flags are seen at a pro-government rally in Tehran on Sunday

He said Iranians are afraid to take to the streets to protest the regime for fear they will be shot. Women carrying Iranian flags are seen at a pro-government rally in Tehran on Sunday

Trump previously threatened to attack Iranian bridges and power plants in bizarre Easter message

Trump previously threatened to attack Iranian bridges and power plants in bizarre Easter message

The president’s threat came just hours after he told Fox News’ chief foreign correspondent Trey Yingst that he was ‘considering blowing up the whole thing and taking control of the oil.’

He also threatened to attack Iranian bridges and power plants in a bizarre Easter message earlier Sunday.

‘Nothing like this will happen!!! Open the damn Throat, you crazy bastards, or you’ll live in Hell – JUST WATCH! Praise be to Allah. President DONALD J. TRUMP.’

The president previously said in his address to the American people last week that he plans to hit Iran hard in the next two to three weeks.

Days later, US-Israeli airstrikes destroyed Iran’s highest bridge, killing eight people.

The B1 bridge, which connects Iran’s capital to the western city of Karaj, was targeted in two waves of attacks on Thursday after Trump said he would return Tehran ‘back to the Stone Age’.

Iranian state media claimed that the second attack on the approximately 120-meter structure took place while rescue forces were at the scene to help at least 95 injured people.

Following Trump’s threats, Iranian parliament speaker Mohammed Bagher Galibaf called on the US president to further escalate the war.

“Your careless actions are driving the United States into hell for every family, and our entire region will burn,” he wrote on social media.

Iranian Culture Minister Sayed Reza Salihi-Amiri also branded Trump an ‘unstable, delusional figure’.

But after a U.S. airman went into hiding for almost two days, administration officials said the president had become more willing to put more pressure on the Iranians.

US-Israeli airstrikes destroy Iran's highest bridge, killing eight

US-Israeli airstrikes destroy Iran’s highest bridge, killing eight

Iranian state media published images of a search and rescue plane it claimed shot down, but the US military

Iranian state media published images of a search and rescue plane it claimed shot down, but the US military said it “exploded” [them] themselves up

Picture: Seat ejected from F-15 fighter jet published in Iranian media

Picture: Seat ejected from a US plane, published in Iranian media

The airman, along with a pilot, was aboard an F-15 fighter jet that was shot down in a remote region of Iran on Friday.

The pilot had ejected safely from the plane and was rescued the same day by two military helicopters, but the second crew member, a highly respected colonel, was missing.

He then had to avoid pursuing the Iranians for almost two days, while Reaper drones overhead kept him from danger.

Armed with only a pistol to protect himself and injured when he was ejected from the F-15, the colonel hid from danger before making a daring dash to the rescue zone as hundreds of special forces personnel searched the area for a complex rescue mission.

This involved deceiving Iranian forces by having the CIA spread the news that US forces had already located the colonel, who remained hiding in the mountains, reaching an altitude of approximately 7,000 feet.

At the same time, Iranian forces placed a $60,000 bounty on the pilot’s ‘head’ while urging locals near the crash site to catch the American.

But while soldiers combed the area for the missing pilot, US warplanes fired bombs and guns to keep the Iranians at bay.

As US forces approached the trapped officer, a clash broke out with Iranian troops.

During the landing, two of the five rescue planes were stranded at a remote airfield inside Iran and were blown up by special forces to avoid capture by the enemy.

Three rescue planes flew from Iran to Kuwait and the mission was completed just before midnight.

Trump late Saturday night described the operation as ‘one of the most daring Search and Rescue Operations in US History.’

He said it was the first time in military memory that two US Pilots had been rescued separately deep in ‘Enemy Territory’ and defiantly said no American fighter would be left behind.

He said dozens of planes armed with ‘the world’s deadliest weapons’ were sent by the US military to rescue him.

“This brave warrior was behind enemy lines in the treacherous mountains of Iran, hunted by our enemies who were getting closer with every hour,” Trump added in his Truth Social post.

He added that both operations were completed ‘without a SINGLE American being killed or even injured.’

Iranian media reported that five people died in attacks during the US rescue operation.

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button