google.com, pub-8701563775261122, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0
UK

Qatar says search continues at site of Israeli strike targeting Hamas leaders

CCTV captures Israel’s attack on Hamas leaders in Doha.

Qatar officials say that after the Israeli strike, they still seek two missing people and identified human remains targeting senior Hamas leaders in Doha on Tuesday.

The Israeli media reported that he was worried that the highly controversial attack on the Israeli military circles was not successful.

The Qatar Ministry of Interior identified the bodies of three of the five lower -level Hamas members, whom the Palestinian armed group had been killed with a Qatar security guard. Hamas claimed that the assassination attempt to the negotiation team failed.

In an interview with CNNQatar Prime Minister, Hamas’s chief negotiator Khalil Al-Hayya did not explain the fate.

“There is no official statement,” Sheikh Muhammad bin Abdul Rahman Al Thani said on Wednesday evening.

He also said that Israel’s action was “state terror” and hopes that Qatar’s regional partners will accept a “collective response”.

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said that his strike was right, because on October 7, 2023, the attack led by Hamas said that about 1,200 people were killed and 251 people were taken hostage.

At least 64,656 people were killed in the Israeli attacks in Gaza in the Israeli attacks in Gaza, according to the Ministry of Health of Hamas.

AFP Qatar Emergency Services, Doha, Hamas in Qatar Hamas leaders on a housing complex work at the scene of an Israeli strike (10 September 2025)AFP

Qatar is the US regional ally, the location of a large American air base. Since 2012, he has hosted the Hamas Political Office and has served as an intermediary in indirect negotiations between the US and Egypt and Egypt.

According to Katari officials, Tuesday afternoon the air strike in North Doha, Hamas political office, a few members of the cease -fire and hostage release agreement when discussing the proposal for the housing targeted.

Israeli officials initially told the Israeli media that they are optimistic about the consequences they call the “Fire Operation Summit”.

However, the reports on Wednesday reflecting their growing pessimism with the suggestion that they may not be as successful as they thought. Some officials said that Hamas leaders could be a different part of the building.

Hamas said on Tuesday that he killed five members of the “disgusting crime”: Khalil Al-Hayya’s son Humam, Hayya’s Office Manager, Jihad Labad and guards Moamen Hassouna, Abdullah Abdul Wahid and Ahmed Al-Mamluk.

“We confirm that the enemy cannot assassinate our brothers in the negotiation committee,” he added.

Until the evening of Wednesday, Qatar Ministry of Interior officials, Humam Al-Hayya, Labad, Hassouuna and Qatar’ın a member of the internal security forces of Corporal Badr Badr Al-Humaii’nin said.

The Ministry added that the efforts continue by special teams to “identify two people who are missing” and that “human remains in various places” have been discovered.

There was no word about where Khalil Al-Hayya, who has not yet appeared to the public.

Netanyahu said that Israeli forces pursued the leaders of Hamas in Qatar, because they gave them a “safe shelter”.

“I say to Qatar and all the nations that contain terrorists: you fire them or bring them to justice. Because if you don’t, we will do it,” he warned.

In response, Sheikh Muhammad told CNN that he was “Netanyahu that must be delivered to justice”.

“He wants him [International Criminal Court]. “

Last year, ICC judges Netanyahu and former Defense Minister Yoav Gallant issued an arrest warrant and said that men were reasonable to believe that men had a criminal complaint against humanity against humanity and crimes against humanity. The Israeli government and both men rejected the charges.

Sheikh Muhammad also said that he was afraid of “only killing any hope” to 48 hostages in Gaza, which were believed to be alive in 20 of the Israeli strike.

Only hours before the attack met one of the families of the hostages and said, “They trust it [ceasefire] They do not have mediation and other hopes “.

Netanyahu said on Tuesday that Israel’s action could “open the door until the end of the war.”

He confirmed that Israel has accepted the US ceasefire offer and called on the Gaza people to follow the case.

When Qatar was asked whether Hamas will now close his office, the Sheikh Muhammad said that the government “re -evaluating everything” and “a very detailed speech” about the road with the United States.

US President Donald Trump said the strike was “very unhappy about every aspect”.

“A sovereign nation and the close ally of the United States work hard to mediate the peace of the United States and take a brave risk, and does not advance the goals of Israel or America.” “However, it is a valuable goal to eliminate Hamas, who benefited from the misery of those living in Gaza.”

Trump told Steve Witkoff to give information about the attack approaching Qatar after being informed by the US army, but he said it was “too late”.

Sheikh Muhammad said that the US had contacted with Qatar “10 minutes after the attack.”

Qatar’s Arab states also expressed anger in the Israeli strike.

On Wednesday, the United Arab Emirates President Sheikh Muhammad bin Zayed Al Nahyan flew to Doha to show his solidarity.

According to the UAE’s WAM news agency, Qatar’s Emir said that the “criminal attack of Israel of Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad Al Thani threatened the” security, stability and peace expectations “of the Middle East”.

Saudi Arabia’s Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman Al Saud, who is expected to visit Doha on Thursday, said Israel’s “ruthless aggression”.

According to Sheikh Mohammed, they have a summit plans to discuss a regional response in Qatar in the near future.

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button