google.com, pub-8701563775261122, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0
UK

Ship loaded with 1,200 tons of food to try to alleviate Gaza hunger crisis approaches Israeli port – Middle East crisis live | Gaza

KEY EVENTS

Here are some images that come to us through the wires.

Mourning, according to medical, August 19, 2025, Southern Gaza Strip’deki Khan Younis’deki Nasser Hospital in their tents in the tents of the Israeli air strike killed during the funeral ceremony of the Palestinians. Photo: Hatem Khaled/Reuters
A Palestinian woman examines the Israeli strike in a tent in Khan Younis in the Southern Gaza Strip, 19 August 2025. Photo: Hatem Khaled/Reuters
The Palestinians, displaced by the Israeli military attack, take refuge in the tents in Khan Younis in the Southern Gaza Strip, 19 August 2025. Photo: Hatem Khaled/Reuters
To share

With 1,200 tons of food material approach, Ashdod Port of Israel Port of Israel

Hello and welcome to our live scope Israel’s Gaza War.

A ship loaded with 1,200 tons of food for Gaza is approaching Israel’s Ashdod port.

It is expected to be a dock on Tuesday as part of its efforts to alleviate the worsening human crisis in the Palestinian region.

Associated Press reports have 52 containers such as ship, pasta, rice, baby food and canned products.

Israeli customs officials added security in Limassol Port of Cyprus.

Approximately 700 tons of aid was purchased from Cyprus with the money donated to a fund established by the United Arab Emirates for the help of donors to get help from the sea last year.

“The situation is terrible,” he told Cyprus Foreign Minister Constantinos Kombos AP.

The Cypriot Ministry of Foreign Affairs said that the mission of Tuesday was ruled by the United Nations, but that there was a coordinated effort – after being evacuated in Ashdod, UN AID employees said that they would adjust the truck to the storage areas and food stations operated by World Central Kitchen.

The last shipment will come after the day Hamas said he accepted a new offer from Arab intermediaries for the ceasefire. Israel has not approved the latest offer.

Israel increased the likelihood of a human disaster in Gaza, which after the ceasefire talks last month, she planned to reorganize Gaza City and other heavy -pop -up areas and that experts have been shifted to famine.

According to health authorities, more than 200 Palestinian war in Gaza died of malnutrition or starvation.

Israel said that Hamas militants killed 1,200 people in October 2023, and after receiving hostage of about 250 people, the attack of Hamas militants to Israel was defended by the attack.

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu rejected the hunger reports in Gaza, “lies” supported by Hamas.

To share

Updated

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button