google.com, pub-8701563775261122, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0
UK

Raheem Sterling suffers break-in while at home with his family

Raheem Sterling broke into his Berkshire home last weekend.

The intruders broke in around 6.30pm on Saturday, while Sterling, 30, was at home with his family. Telegram reported.

The intruders were disturbed and fled without taking anything.

Sterling’s representative said: “We can confirm that Raheem Sterling was the victim of a home break-in this weekend.

“We can also confirm that she and her children were at home at the time.

“While this was the ultimate breach of privacy and security, we are grateful to be able to confirm that he and his loved ones are safe.

Chelsea star's previous home in Surrey was targeted by burglars in 2022

Chelsea star’s previous home in Surrey was targeted by burglars in 2022 (Getty Images)

“We ask that the privacy of Raheem and his loved ones be respected during this difficult time.”

The Chelsea star’s previous home in Surrey was targeted by burglars in 2022 and Sterling was forced to fly home early from England’s World Cup training camp.

This break-in occurred in Leatherhead, Oxshott, and was reported to police on 3 December 2022 during the World Cup in Qatar.

Sterling missed England’s 3-0 win over Senegal during the tournament and went home to be with his family after news of the theft reached him.

Jewelery and watches said to be worth £300,000 were stolen.

While Sterling Goostrey was previously living in Cheshire, his home was also targeted in 2018 by burglars who escaped when the alarm system was activated.

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button