Prince Harry bombshell as senior aides meet for King Charles ‘peace summit’ | Royal | News

On King Charles and Prince Harry’s cards, there may be a compromise that states that his senior assistants met for a secret peace summit in London. It is not yet clear who started the talks, but the sources said that Prince Harry, Meghan Markle and the rest of the Royal Family could mark the “first step” to repair the broken relationship between the rest.
Reports Mail on SundayThe conversation was an informal event in London Special Members Club Royal-Deas-Deas League (Rosl), who advocated international friendship. A source said: “There is a long way in front, but for the first time in the years, a communication channel is open. There was no official agenda, only comfortable drinks.
Harry was represented by Montecito flying from Los Angeles, the chief communication officer in California and the president of his house, Meredith Maines.
King was represented by Tobyn Andreae. Liam Maguire, who operated the Sussexes PR team in the UK, was also ready.
Ms. Maines came to the club with Mr. Maguire on Wednesday at 15:00 and Mr. Andreae arrived a few minutes later.
Mail on Sunday On the first floor of the club, they chatted on the beverages on the garden terrace and that they retreated inside ten minutes later.
The source said that the summit was only “first step”, but he added: “Everyone wants to continue and move forward now. It was the right time for the two sides to speak.”
Prince Harry follows the explosive BBC interview in May when the Automatic Royal Security Rights appeal in the UK was rejected.
The Duke has entered the fire to bring the private life of the royal family to the eyes of the people, and clearly commented on the full relationship between herself and her father’s health.
Prince Harry went so far to claim that it was “an old -fashioned organization sewing up”. He admitted to the royal family that he would “love to compromise”, but the king said “he wouldn’t talk to me for this security.”




