Trump launches US airstrikes in Nigeria on Christmas night

NEWYou can now listen to Fox News articles!
President Donald Trump said the United States launched airstrikes targeting Islamic State militants he blamed for killing Christians in northwestern Nigeria on Christmas night, describing the operation as decisive and warning that more attacks would follow if the violence continued.
‘GENOCIDE CANNOT BE IGNORED’: GOP SUPPORTS REPRESENTATIVE TRUMP’S THREAT OF MILITARY ACTION IN NIGERIA
President Donald Trump announced that there were attacks against terrorists and Christians were killed in Nigeria.
“Tonight, at my direction as Commander in Chief, the United States launched a powerful and lethal offensive against the ISIS Terrorist Scum in Northwest Nigeria, primarily targeting and brutally murdering innocent Christians, at levels not seen in many years, even centuries!” Trump said on Truth Social on Thursday. “I had previously warned these Terrorists that there would be hell to pay if they did not stop the slaughter of Christians, and tonight it happened. The War Department carried out many excellent attacks as only the United States can.
CLICK TO DOWNLOAD FOX NEWS APPLICATION
“Under my leadership, our Country will not allow Radical Islamic Terrorism to flourish,” he continued. “God bless our Army and I wish HAPPY HOLIDAYS to all, including the dead Terrorists, of whom there will be many more if the massacres against Christians continue.”




