google.com, pub-8701563775261122, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0
UK

Three men drugged and raped 12-year-old girl they found in car park | UK | News

After numbing and raping a 12 -year -old girl, three men have been imprisoned for more than 50 years. 26 -year -old Kevin Horvath and 38 -year -old Ivan Turtak first saw the victim in a supermarket parking lot in the City on August 11, 2024 and encouraged him to enter his vehicles.

Later, they continued to numb with crystal methamphetamine and amphetamine that they would be killed if they were raped and Ernest Gunar, a third man, and if he lifted the alarm or tried to escape by them. However, two days later, he managed to escape after waking up on August 13th before his prisoners. The three men were imprisoned on Friday, with other sexual crimes in Canterbury Crown Court, the rape of a 12 -year -old girl.

One year, the victim still sees nightmares, he cannot feel comfortable around the groups of large people, and he has no friends. “I don’t feel like the same girl anymore, I just want to be her again, and I hope I will be again.” He said.

Horvath and Turtak were sentenced to 17 years in prison, while Gunar took 19 years. Three of them were given simultaneous penalties for other crimes, including rape, sexual assault and inappropriate images, which would serve a long license period of three years.

The judge said that although the first encounter with the girl appeared randomly, the three men quickly coordinated their actions and move between multiple places. The girl was taken to the Pastak’s apartment in Dover before deporting a caravan owned by Gunar in Folkestone. The questions were immediately made from home to home, which led to the discovery of CCTV images showing that the victim entered a silver skoda Fabia in the supermarket parking lot.

It was reported that men showed little regret or regret at all, and the judge was considered dangerous enough to guarantee long sentences. During their hearing, they tried to claim that the girl was 19 or 20 years old and one of the defendants described the young victim as “sexually mixed”.

“He doesn’t look anywhere near 19 or 20,” Judge Counsell said.

Men were found guilty of rape and other sexual crimes in court in June. Gunar was convicted of two rapes against a child under 13 years of age; Turkish was sentenced to a number; And Horvath was convicted of sexual assault. Horvath had already accepted three rapes against a child under 13 years of age, and accusing an attack with the penetration of a child under the age of 13. Gunar, who was thought to be his cousin, also accepted a charges of rape. Pediş initially rejected the rape, but admitted that a child took inappropriate photos.

Detective Chief Inspector Matthew Smith from the City Police said: “Nobody should suffer from sexual abuse in this case and praise him for the power and courage he exhibited during the investigation and court process.

“Kevin Horvath, Ivan Turtak and Ernest Gunar, three very dangerous criminals who do not think of anything about taking a child from the street and keeping his prisoner effectively to meet his own immoral sexual needs.

“The events of this nature are very rare in the City, and I am very proud of every civil servant and staff working hard to define criminals and ultimately bring them to justice, so they cannot harm the innocent members of the people any more.”

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button