US-Iran War: Donald Trump says ‘full, large-scale assault’ on standby, ready to unleash at ‘moment’s notice’

Donald Trump said on Tuesday that a “full-scale, full-scale attack on Iran” was planned, but the US President said the attack had now been paused at the request of key leaders in the Middle East.
The US President revealed plans for an upcoming attack on Monday, but warned that although it had been paused, the US was now poised to strike at his command.
Addressing Truth Social, Mr. Trump said Qatari Emir Tamim bin Hamad Al Thani, Saudi Arabian Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman Al Saud and United Arab Emirates President Mohamed bin Zayed Al Nahyan had requested that he “delay” a planned attack because “serious negotiations are ongoing.”
“The Emir of Qatar Tamim bin Hamad Al Thani, the Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia Mohammed bin Salman Al Saud, and the President of the United Arab Emirates Mohamed bin Zayed Al Nahyan have asked me to postpone our planned military strike against the Islamic Republic of Iran for tomorrow, as serious negotiations continue,” Trump wrote.
“In their opinion, as Great Leaders and Allies, an Agreement will be made that will be quite acceptable to the United States of America as well as to all countries in the Middle East and beyond.”
Mr. Trump again stated that the agreement would include “NO NUCLEAR WEAPONS FOR IRAN.”
“Out of respect for the above-mentioned Leaders, I have instructed Secretary of War Pete Hegseth, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff General Daniel Caine, and the U.S. Army that we will not launch the planned attack on Iran tomorrow,” Trump said.
But this pause came with a warning about a new, brutal attack on Iran.
“(I) have also instructed them to prepare to launch a full-scale and full-scale attack against Iran as soon as possible if an acceptable Agreement is not reached,” he said.
The new US strike will put an end to the fragile ceasefire that Iran and the US have largely followed for weeks; This is something that continues at a time when long-term peace negotiations appear to have stalled.
Although Mr. Trump had not previously announced his plan to attack Iran on Tuesday, an ominous warning was issued on Sunday.
“Time is Ticking for Iran and they better act FAST or there will be nothing left of them. TIME IS OF THE ESSENCE!” He wrote at Truth Social.
Recently, Trump met with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and Chinese President Xi Jinping about the Iran war.
Earlier on Monday, a senior Iranian official told Reuters that the United States had softened its stance on some issues after Iran sent it a new peace proposal.
Pakistan, which has been conveying messages between the parties in the war in the Middle East since hosting the single round of peace talks last month, shared its latest offer with the United States, a source said.
The Pakistani source stated that the parties “keep changing their goals” and added: “We do not have much time.”
Iranian Foreign Ministry spokesman Esmaeil Baghaei confirmed that Iran’s views “were conveyed to the American side through Pakistan” but did not provide details.
– Reuters via AP


