google.com, pub-8701563775261122, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0
USA

Floyd Mayweather files lawsuit amid Maybach purchase dispute

NEWNow you can listen to FOX News articles!

Invincible, retired professional boxer Floyd Mayweather is legally trading against a Las Vegas Super Automobile Dealer.

When Mayweather decided to move away from the boxing ring, he left with a record of 50-0, and was loan in the most watched and highest revenue matches in history. Mayweather reportedly made more than 1 billion dollars of revenue during his storey career. Because of him, “Money” Mayweather was given. generous expenses Night clubs, high -level vehicles and much more.

However, Mayweather had a problem with the details of a luxury vehicle.

Earlier this year, Mayweather made a gradual social media post, which documented the frenzy of spending at the Las Vegas automobile dealer.

Click here for more sports scope on foxNews.com

Floyd Mayweather to Aaron Chalmers during the exhibition fight in O2 in London on February 25, 2023. (Zac Goodwin/Pa Images through Getty Images)

Mail showed at least four vehicles that the boxing champion purchased in July.

Floyd Mayweather Jr. In the middle of the exhibition struggle, ‘Fires’ Ref etc. John Gotti III

The purchase reappeared on Thursday, when Mayweather shared a screenshot. Instagram account A TMZ article was shown that he decided to take legal action against the Las Vegas dealer.

“This man @nick.dossa @vegasautogallery is doing bad work. Be careful,” Mayweather wrote.

Floyd Mayweather Jr.

Floyd Mayweather Jr. is in the first quarter of the Emirates NBA Cup championship between Oklahoma City Thunder and Milwaukee Bucks at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas on December 17, 2024. (Kyle Terrada/Imagn Images)

Mayweather Told to TMZ He believed that the dealership was dealing with “deceptive trade practices” and claimed that at least one of the cars purchased by the organization was not honest.

“I think it took it [three] Cars Back, but a car he doesn’t want to get back, [2018] Maybach Landaulet. He didn’t want to get it back. That’s why I made my team and my business partners do their homework in the car. Mayweather, come to find out that the car is in cases and some parts in the car have been changed, May Mayweather said.

Floyd Mayweather joins a Los Angeles Lakers game

Boxer Floyd Mayweather Jr. is joining a game between Los Angeles Lakers and Oklahoma City Thunder in Los Angeles on February 7, 2023. (How Harry/Getty Images)

Click here to get the Fox News app

“He blamed me $ 1.2 million. He told me he paid $ 1.1. But then I did my homework. I did my research, I just came to learn that he paid $ 728,000 for the car. So he beat me more than half a million dollars.”

Mayweather’s lawyer, TMZ’ye car “required title, mileage meter, certification, DOT/EPA compatibility, customs clearance and inspection certificates did not have.

Follow Fox News Digital’s Sports Scope in Xand subscribe FOX News Sports Huddle Bulletin.

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button