google.com, pub-8701563775261122, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0
Hollywood News

Will End War Very Quickly as Iran Wants to Make Deal So Badly: Trump

Washington DC: US President Donald Trump said on Tuesday (local time) that Iran wanted a deal “very badly” and suggested the ongoing conflict would end “very quickly”.

Speaking at the press conference, Trump also claimed that oil prices will fall sharply in the coming period. He said global crude oil prices are expected to fall due to supply glut.

“There’s so much oil out there, they’re going to drop fast. We’re going to end this war very quickly. They want to make a deal so bad,” Trump said. “You’re going to see oil prices fall. They’re going to fall. There’s so much oil out there, they’re going to fall.”

These remarks came after the US Senate passed a resolution earlier in the day to limit President Trump’s war powers in Iran, according to CBS News. Senators approved a motion to remove the resolution out of committee by a vote of 50-47; Four Republican lawmakers joined most Democrats in supporting the measure.

The resolution, introduced by Democratic Senator Tim Kaine, directs the President to “remove the Armed Forces of the United States from hostilities within or against Iran, unless expressly authorized by a declaration of war or a special authorization for the use of military force.”

The four Republican senators who voted with Democrats were Susan Collins, Lisa Murkowski, Rand Paul and Bill Cassidy, according to CBS News.

Reacting to the development, Democratic Senator Adam Schiff said that Senate Democrats were once again forced to vote to demand an end to what he called an “unconstitutional war.”

“Today, Senate Democrats once again forced a vote to demand an end to this unconstitutional war. After seven failed attempts, I am grateful that my Republican colleagues joined us in submitting our War Powers Resolution to the House and fulfilling our constitutional responsibility to declare war,” Schiff wrote to X.

Senator Bernie Sanders also welcomed the decision and said Americans were opposed to spending “billions of dollars on endless wars.”

Sanders wrote on

The developments come amid ongoing negotiations between the United States and Iran over a possible peace deal. Previously, Trump announced that the “planned attack” against Tehran was suspended upon the calls of Qatar, Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates (UAE).

Trump said the United States was “ready to launch a full-scale, full-scale attack” against Iran if negotiations fail.

In a lengthy post published on Truth Social on Monday, Trump noted that Qatari Emir Tamim bin Hamad Al Thani, Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman and UAE President Mohamed bin Zayed Al Nahyan had requested that he postpone the planned American attack on Iran because “serious negotiations” were ongoing.

Trump said, “Emir of Qatar Tamim bin Hamad Al Thani, Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman Al Saud of Saudi Arabia, and President Mohamed bin Zayed Al Nahyan of the United Arab Emirates have asked me to postpone our planned military attack on the Islamic Republic of Iran.”

He added that leaders believe an agreement acceptable to the United States, the Middle East and beyond can still be reached. Trump also reiterated that any deal must ensure “NO NUCLEAR WEAPONS FOR IRAN.”

“Out of respect for the above-mentioned Leaders, I have instructed Secretary of War Pete Hegseth, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff General Daniel Caine, and the U.S. Army that we will not launch the planned attack on Iran tomorrow,” Trump said.

But he also warned that the US military has been instructed to remain prepared for an immediate “full-scale, large-scale attack” if an acceptable deal is not reached with Tehran.

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button