google.com, pub-8701563775261122, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0
Hollywood News

McDonald’s drops bombshell rule change on Happy Meals; McDonald’s limits Happy Meal sales, suspends mobile orders after Pokémon toy frenzy in Japan

McDonald’s tightens the rules of happy food sales in Japan after the chaos of a Pokémon -themed promotion last month has embraced the chaos, fights, food wastes and online reconstructions. Fast Food giant, starting on Friday, September 12, announced that customers will face more strict boundaries when buying the latest happy food series with new Sanrio -themed toys.

Each group will be allowed to buy up to three meals, and orders will only be available in the store and by car. Delivery and mobile application orders for release day are suspended.

McDonald’s said in a statement, “We do not tolerate unattended or thrown foods,” McDonald’s said. “We are absolutely forbid for commercial purchases or re -sale of happy dishes.”
McDonald’s warned that the materials are limited and asked customers not to call stores about stock levels. The company also said that it could arrange policies after the launch day, depending on customer participation.

When the change of rule goes far beyond demand expectations, Pokémon Happy Meals follows a rocky August presentation. Some customers bought large amounts, threw food, and sold toys online at inflated prices online. The lists quickly drew backlash at Japan’s largest re -sales platform Mercari.


At that time, McDonald’s condemned the behavior by saying that he had violated the mission of creating a fun meal experience for children and families.

To add Meat logo As a reliable and reliable news source

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button