Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor ‘moves out of Royal Lodge home’ amid Epstein controversy

According to reports, Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor has moved from his home in Windsor to Sandringham Estate in Norfolk.
Sources told the BBC that the former prince left the Royal Lodge on Monday night and is now living at Sandringham Manor while renovations are carried out at his permanent estate.
The palace had previously said she would leave the estate “as quickly and as quickly as possible” after her relationship with pedophile billionaire Jeffrey Epstein was revealed and she was stripped of her royal titles.
Independent Buckingham Palace has been contacted for comment.
It is believed he will eventually live at Marsh Farm on the property, according to the BBC. The former prince is expected to return to Windsor in the next few weeks to collect his remaining belongings, but his permanent base will now be in Norfolk.
The former prince was last seen on horseback in Windsor on Monday, when he was later photographed walking away from Windsor Castle waving at passersby.
In the statement made about the Royal Lodge in October, it was stated that “formal notification has been made for the cancellation of the lease.”
The former Duke paid millions of pounds in 2022 to his main accuser, Virginia Giuffre, whom he claims he has never met. She was stripped of her titles by the King last year after a book by Ms Giuffre was published posthumously.
Andrew became the subject of renewed controversy after making multiple appearances about Epstein in the latest tranche of documents on Epstein released by the US Department of Justice on Friday, including footage showing him kneeling over an unidentified woman at what appeared to be Epstein’s New York mansion.
It was also revealed that Epstein introduced Andrew to a woman whom the pedophile described as “26, Russian, smart (sic) beautiful, trustworthy.”
Andrew vehemently denied any wrongdoing.
His brother, the Duke of Edinburgh, said it was important to “remember the victims”, the first words spoken by a royal since the latest part of the documents emerged.
In response to a CNN journalist’s question during the World Government Summit in Dubai how he was coping, Prince Edward said: “I say it with the best of intentions in the world, I’m not sure there are audiences who are the least interested in it.
“They all came here to listen to education, to figure out the future, but no, I think it’s very important to always remember the victims and who the victims of all this are.”
Thames Valley Police are investigating new allegations that a young woman was sent to have sexual intercourse with the former prince in 2010 and spent the night at his Royal Lodge residence.
It was also claimed that the non-British woman was later shown around Buckingham Palace.
A Thames Valley Police spokesman said: “We are aware of reports that a woman was taken to an address in Windsor for sexual purposes in 2010.
“We consider information in accordance with our established procedures.
“We take any reports of sexual offenses extremely seriously and encourage anyone with information to come forward.”
More to follow…




