google.com, pub-8701563775261122, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0
Hollywood News

CJP founder Abhijeet Dipke manhandled, slapped during protest in Jaipur; two youth detained

Cockroach Janata Party founder Abhijeet Dipke during a demonstration in Jaipur on June 15, 2026. Photo: Screengrab from X/@PTI_News

Cockroach Janata Party (CJP) founder Abhijeet Dipke was allegedly manhandled and slapped by some people during a protest in Jaipur on Monday, triggering chaos and a brief struggle at the venue. Police detained two young people in connection with the incident.

Fans were carrying Mr. Dipke on their shoulders when the alleged incident occurred. The demonstration, attended by a large number of young people, was held in Shaheed Smarak to protest the alleged leak of NEET documents, unemployment and corruption issues.

When Mr. Dipke arrived at the protest site and was being carried on the shoulders of supporters, some miscreants in the crowd allegedly manhandled him, slapping him multiple times and trying to pull him down. Before police intervened, Mr. Dipke’s supporters captured and attacked the suspect.

‘Sign of fear’

As tempers rose during the chaos, Mr. Dipke attempted to calm the situation and appealed to protesters not to attack those involved in the attack. The CJP founder said physical attacks were a sign of “fear and cowardice”. “I am a follower of Gandhi and Ambedkar and will continue to fight this war with peace and love,” he said.

In a video message posted on his X account, Mr. Dipke appealed to his supporters not to be distracted by his demand for the resignation of Union Education Minister Dharmendra Pradhan. Stating that the attack was a tactic to threaten the HKP and distract attention from real issues, he said, “I want to say ‘get well soon’ to the haters!”

During the protest, youths carried banners and banners and shouted slogans demanding the resignation of Mr. Pradhan over alleged irregularities in major exams such as NEET, CBSE, CUET and SSC.

Addressing the meeting, Mr Dipke criticized the handling of education-related issues and questioned the remarks of a minister from Rajasthan who described the leak of NEET papers as “no big deal”. He also touched upon the collapse of a government school building in Jhalawar last year in which seven students were killed.

The police initially did not allow the demonstration, citing the law and order situation, but later gave conditional permission. The event was allowed with restrictions such as limiting the number of participants to 800, complying with noise pollution rules and not removing the rally from the venue.

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button