google.com, pub-8701563775261122, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0
UK

Man dies after suspected shark attack in Sydney

Australia’s new Southern Wales Police, a suspicious “Great Shark” after being bitten by a man died in Sydney Beach, he said.

In a statement, the police said that the emergency departments pulled from Surf Surf to the shore in Long Reef Beach on the morning – but “died at the scene”.

“Two parts of a surfboard were rescued and taken for an expert examination.”

The event on Saturday resulted in a series of closing in the popular area known as Northern beaches.

State police, emergency services on Saturday after 10:00 (00:00 GMT) reported that after receiving a report.

The victim’s identity has not yet been approved.

Local police officers and experts would work together to “identify related shark types”.

The latest deadly shark attack in Sydney region in 2022 An English diving instructor Simon Nellist was ruled by a large white shark.

Previously, there has not been a deadly attack since 1963.

Australia usually records about 20 shark attacks every year, most of the new South Wales and Western Australia.

Historically, dying from a shark bite is rare. In more than a century records, Australia’s shark attack mortality rate is less than one person a year.

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button