Trump’s peace proposal welcomed by world leaders but Palestinians remain sceptical | Gaza

The Middle East and European leaders gave Tempered by Donald Trump’s plan to end the war in Gaza with skepticism from some of the region.
The plan announced by Trump and Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Monday called Hamas to withdraw Israel from Gaza for Palestinian prisoners organized by Israel, to disarm the Hamas and to exchange a pledge for a transition government directed by an international organ.
Until Tuesday morning, Netanyahu returned to the plan, including a substance that said that Israel would not occupy Gaza and that its army would be completely withdrawn. He said that the army would “stay in most of Gaza.”
Nevertheless, as the only US -backed option to end an UN investigation this month is an ongoing genocide, the plan was met by leaders who said that they were ready to cooperate with Washington by leaders in Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Qatar, Indonesia, Turkey, Pakistan and Egypt.
However, it was clear that Hamas continued to be a critical factor as to whether Trump’s peace proposal came out of the ground. Gaza experts and inhabitants, the group’s absence of negotiations and the plan to give up the rule of the lane’s request for the applicability of the request for the application, he said.
Ibrahim Jodeh said to the AFP news agency from Southern Gaza to the AFP news agency. “It is prepared under the conditions that the US and Israel will never accept Hamas. For us, this means that it will suffer war and suffer.”
Abu Mazen Nassar was equally pessimistic: “This is all manipulation. What does it mean to deliver all prisoners without official guarantee to end the war? Hamas lost us and drowned in the flood he created.”
The plan received support from some US allies, who officially recognized Palestine as an independent state last week. British Prime Minister Keir Starmer called Hamas to accept the plan and to ön end the misery ,, while Emmanuel Macron Hamas, French, had no other option than to follow this plan ”.
Even the Spanish government, one of the most terrible European critics of Israel’s attack, welcomed the plan and called on both sides to end the violence.
The European Commission President Ursula von Der Leyen said that he encouraged all parties to catch this opportunity now, and the German Chancellor Israel’s ally, Friedrich Merz, said that the plan was the “best chance to end the war.
The diplomatic veterans of Obama and Biden administrations described it as a “good agreement .. Previously, Brett McGurk, the US National Security Council, said that “all international pressures should now fall to Hamas”, which approved the plan of Israel and Arab and Islamic countries.
Although Barack Obama’s Ambassador of Israel, Dan Shapiro said that Trump’s plan is “reliable ,, although there is still too many details to be worked:“ The next step is to enable Hamas to accept strong pressure from Qatar and Türkiye ”.
In accordance with the details of the plan, a transition authority, which is supervised and supervised by an international “peace board ız led by Donald Trump, will take control of Gaza until the Palestinian authority completes a“ reform ”program.
The authority, which was responsible for the Palestinian affairs in the West Bank, welcomed Trump’s efforts to end the war and said, “He called for a comprehensive agreement that only leads to peace on the basis of peace. [a] Two Conditional Solution ”.
The existence of former United Kingdom Prime Minister Tony Blair on the “Peace Council, Mustafa Barghouti, the Secretary General of the Palestinian National initiative, and the existence of the“ Peace Council ,, “We are already under British colonialism”.
In his statement to Washington Post, Barghouti said, “If you talk about Tony Blair, the first thing people talk about is the Iraq War,” he said.
Nevertheless, there was a cautious hope in Israel that almost two years of conflict could finally end.
Inbar Hayman, in Tel Aviv, where the protests ended the war and the return of hostages increased, said that he was optimistic, but he was “afraid of being disappointed again”.
During the attack led by Hamas on October 7, 2023, Gal Goren, whose parents were killed, said: ık We were very happy to hear Trump’s saying.
At least 30 people were killed by Israeli strikes on Monday, less than 75km (47 miles) in Gaza, where the war diaped, at least 30 people were killed by Israeli strikes.
Anas Sorour AFP, a 31 -year -old street vendor, told AFP: “In spite of everything we have experienced and lost in this war.
However, after numerous attempts in the CEASEFire agreements for Gaza, which lasted for almost two years, each new announcement is still met with suspicion.
Mohammed Al-Bellaji, a 47-year-old Gaza City, summarized his views on negotiations: “As always, Israel is rejected after Hamas.
With Agent France-Presse




