google.com, pub-8701563775261122, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0
UK

UK summons Russian ambassador as ‘unprecedented’ Nato airspace violation sparks WW3 fear | World | News

The Ministry of Foreign Affairs said that he called the Russian ambassador after the unprecedented violation of the NATO airspace.

On Wednesday, NATO member Poland turned out to have dropped the airspace during a wild attack on Ukraine, after repeatedly violating the airspace.

Ulus was forced to confuse the air defenses in the early hours of Wednesday to explode threatening crafts from the sky in what it was said to have the first direct military participation against the Russian forces since the Ukrainian war began.

Prime Minister Sir Keir Starmer condemned Russia’s “reckless” behavior and called “deeply concern”. Polish leaders said that more than one Russian aircraft entered and was hit with the help of NATO allies – a “aggression act” in Ukraine during the wave of Russian strikes in Ukraine.

He said: “This was an extremely reckless movement by Russia, and only serves to remind President Putin to be clearly ignored against peace and to remind the innocent bombardment every day.”

The Ministry of Foreign Affairs said that the attacks in the Poland and Romania airspace were “completely unacceptable”.

Russian President Vladimir Putin’s man in London was called by Andrei Kelin.

A spokesman said: “Last week by Russian drones, a major and unprecedented violation of the dialect and NATO airspace, and then more attack on the Romania airspace on Saturday was unacceptable.”

“England, Poland, Romania, Ukraine and NATO are united with our allies to condemn these reckless actions without registering.”

“Our continent once again faced the terrible expansion of Russia’s reckless behavior, while Ukraine’s defense against Putin’s aggression is very important for the security of all Europe, including England.”

“Russia should understand that its ongoing aggression only strengthens the unity between NATO allies and strengthens our determination to stand with Ukraine and that any other attack will be forcibly met again.”

“Russia should end the illegal war against Ukraine.”

The first conflict between Poland and Putin’s forces

The military conflict between Poland and Russia on Wednesday has been the first example of its kind since the brutal occupation of Ukraine in 2022 – a movement seen as a dangerous rise by Russian President Vladimir Putin.

NATO Nation’s Army Command revealed that Russia’s ruthless attack on the Ukrainian border was violated by “drone -type objects”.

“A process to identify and neutralize these objects continues … Weapons have been used and service personnel carry out actions to find false objects.” He said.

MILITARY OPERATION CARRY TO THE CLOSS OF MASS AIRPORT

The Armed Forces confirmed that the military operation was ongoing, and Podlaskie called Mazowieckie and Lublin regions to stay at home by calling Putin’s drone threat at the most risk.

“The operational command of the Polish Armed Forces continues to monitor the situation and the subordinate forces and units continue to be fully ready for response.”

At least one US F-35 was among the NATO fighter planes rushed in the sky, and a fuel supply plane was sent from the Netherlands.

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button