Umar un Nabi’s key associate reveals terror module’s D-6 plan, aim was to launch ‘Hamas-like’ drone strikes

Jasir Bilal Wani, a resident of Kashmir, was arrested in Srinagar by an NIA team based in the Kashmir Valley on Monday.
Alleged suicide bomber Dr. Jasir Bilal Wani, one of Umar un Nabi’s key associates in the car blast at the Red Fort that killed 15 people, was sent to 10-day National Investigation Agency (NIA) custody as part of the investigation into the explosion that took place in the city on November 10. He was produced before a special NIA bench at Patiala House Court on Tuesday amid heavy security.
According to a Times Now report quoting sources, the central agency informed the court that Jasir Nasir was a drone expert and had been ‘contacted to design precision rockets’. NIA officials, represented by their lawyers, said, “The blast was to spread terror in the minds of Indian citizens and threaten the sovereignty and integrity of India.”
According to the report, Jasir revealed the magnitude of the terror module’s D-6 plan: six cities (Ayodhya, Varanasi, Delhi, Lucknow, RSS Headquarters, Nagpur) to take revenge for the demolition of Babri Masjid. Jasir, a resident of Kashmir, was arrested in Srinagar on Monday by an NIA team based in the Kashmir Valley.
The NIA said in a press release that investigations revealed that Jasir allegedly provided technical support to carry out terror attacks by modifying drones and attempting to make rockets before the deadly car bomb blast. NIA said the accused, a resident of Qazigund in J&K’s Anantnag district, was an active conspirator behind the attack and worked closely with terrorist Umar un Nabi to plan the terror massacre.
NIA continues to investigate various angles to unravel the conspiracy behind the bombing. Various teams of the counter-terrorism agency are following multiple leads and conducting searches across states to identify all those involved in the terror attack.




