Who are the ‘far-right agitators’ blocked from entering the UK ahead of Tommy Robinson’s march?

Seven people described as “far-right agitators” have been prevented from entering the UK by the government ahead of the Unite the UK rally led by Tommy Robinson in central London this Saturday.
Home Affairs Minister Shabana Mahmood used her powers to revoke their entry permits, deeming their presence not “conducive to the public interest”.
Prime Minister Sir Keir Starmer confirmed in his speech on Monday that ministers “will not allow people to come to the UK, threaten our communities and spread hatred on our streets”.
The decision led to the cancellation of electronic travel authorizations (ETAs) before the weekend for several right-wing figures who were scheduled to speak at the event.
Valentina Gomez
Anti-Islam influencer Valentina Gomez was expelled last month following a backlash from MPs and campaign groups.
The US-based personality, who gained notoriety for demonstrations including burning a copy of the Quran, threatened to defy the ban and travel by small boat, while suggesting Donald Trump’s White House would intervene if authorities tried to arrest him.
Ms Gomez was due to speak at the rally after attending a previous protest in September.
Responding to the decision with a provocative video on her account X, Ms Gomez said: “I’ve just been banned from the UK.”
Plan A is for planes and since that’s no longer an option we’ll do plan B and Plan B is for boats.

“I’ll get on a boat, get free luxury accommodation, give my eloquent speech, and if they dare to arrest me, I guarantee you the White House will get involved.
“I’m not just coming with Jesus Christ, I’m coming with current and former soldiers of the U.S. military.
“If they really want to deny the initiative, they will have to stop the boats.”
It is understood Ms Gomez will be detained and deported if she enters the UK.
Joey Mannarino
US right-wing commentator Joey Mannarino was told last week that his ETA had been cancelled.
According to the group Hope Not Hate, Mr Mannarino attended the Britain First event in Manchester last year.
In an X post alongside footage of his speech, he reportedly said Britain should “deport the parasites encroaching on America, Europe and the UK.”

He was also accused of misogyny, writing that he would “never believe a rape victim in my life again, no matter what the court decides” in a post that was deleted after Donald Trump was found legally liable in a 2023 sexual abuse case.
“The United Kingdom has randomly decided that I can no longer travel there because my presence is not conducive to the public interest,” he wrote to X.
In a separate post, she said: “Do I say slightly offensive things sometimes? Yes, of course I’ve done that and I won’t stop. People are allowed to be offensive and have their own opinions.”
Island Lluch
Far-right Spanish name Ada Lluch also claimed that her ETA was cancelled.
“What a coincidence this happened a few days after I privately confirmed I would be attending,” X said in the post.
“Call me crazy, but it looks like they’re trying to sabotage his rally.”

According to the Spanish newspaper El Pais, Ms. Lluch supports “anti-woke and anti-Islam” causes and believes the Franco dictatorship model is preferable to democracy.
He also spoke at last year’s Unite the Kingdom rally and is a former partner of Mr. Mannarino.
Eva Vlaardingerbroek
Dutch anti-immigrant activist Eva Vlaardingerbroek had her right to travel to the UK revoked in January, according to The Guardian.
He is said to support conspiracy theories.

Ms Vlaardingerbroek reportedly said at last year’s rally: “They demand the sacrifice of our children on the altar of mass migration.
“Let’s not talk nonsense – this is rape, displacement and murder of our people.” Former Hungarian prime minister Viktor Orban responded to his ban on X with the following words: “You are always welcome in Hungary!”.
The names of the other three people banned from traveling to the UK for the rally have not been disclosed so far.




