google.com, pub-8701563775261122, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0
Australia

Perth businessman handed over $13.5 million to alleged fraudster

“In terms of dividends, there was a record of previous reliable returns and actions in which money was returned to us,” he said.

“I think these for more than four years and we have created a level of confidence with Marco.”

When he asked if he cared if his money was deposited as long as he gets a return by Whybrow, Sansom said, “Not really, no.” He said.

MARCO accepted the court to be paid to one of the accounts of the investor funds before the trial and to the court that he was “involved in other money”.

Marco also admitted that return to investors sometimes caused by this pool of money.

Sansom said he wasn’t aware that his money could be used to pay return on Monday, and he would be worried if he had.

“He would show that investments did not generate income and that he kept investors with them,” he said.

Prosecutors had previously claimed that they had invested a part of Marco’s money in luxury cars and real estates.

Marco’s lawyer Luka Maraget, said the courts to the court that the payments related to Sansom’s investments stopped only after the corporate regulatory ASAS intervention in 2018.

Sansom admitted that there was no reason to doubt Marco’s integrity, as he did not demand his investments, and his return to investment payments was consistent.

Marissen’s defense lawyer Simon Freitag asked Sansom if he could remember the meeting.

Sansom said his contact with Marissen was limited.

The court heard that Sansom did not remember that he did not remember talking to Marissen by phone or personally.

The hearing continues.

Start the day with a summary of the most important and interesting stories, analysis and insight of the day. Sign up to our Morning Edition Bulletin.

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button