google.com, pub-8701563775261122, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0
UK

Trump flirts with Fox News presenter and says she is getting ‘better looking’ when asked about Iran War and whether Iranians are starving to death

Donald Trump told a Fox News host that he ‘looks better’ as he gets older when asked if Iranians are starving because of the war.

Mr Trump joked to Dana Perino that her comments about her appearance would ‘end my political career’ because ‘you’re not allowed to say a woman is beautiful anymore’.

During a wide-ranging and at times awkward interview with the US President last night, she smiled and said the station’s hair and makeup team deserved credit.

Mr. Trump had appeared on Fox News’ The Five Show and Ms. Perino asked him if he knew whether Iran’s population was starving.

While warning the Iranian regime about its treatment of its own people, George W. Bush’s married former White House press secretary asked Trump: ‘Do you have any idea where they are?’ Is there drinking water? Do they have food? This is very sad.

The president replied, “Yes,” before appearing to flirt with Ms. Perino.

He said: ‘But first. Remember years ago when we had lunch at the base of Trump Tower, a brand new building?

‘You haven’t changed at all. I’m not allowed to say this. This is the end of my political career, but you can look even better, okay? So I don’t know what you’re doing’.

Dana Perino smiled as she said she’s getting more beautiful with age when Donald Trump asked about the humanitarian disaster in Iran on Fox News

Mr Trump joked his comments about Dana could 'end my political career'

Mr Trump joked his comments about Dana could ‘end my political career’

A smiling Ms. Perino, 53, replied: “The fox hair and makeup have a lot to do with it.”

Mr Trump continued: ‘I won’t say that because it will end my political career. ‘You can’t say a woman is beautiful anymore’.

He later told Dana Perino’s co-host Jesse Watters: ‘You know this, Jesse. ‘You have to be careful.’

In the same interview, he admitted that the CIA had told him that Iran’s new Ayatollah might be gay.

Mr Trump said: ‘They said that. I think that’s what a lot of people say, and that puts him off to a bad start in that country’.

The Human Rights Activists News Agency said it believed 1,492 Iranians had been killed since the war began.

Mr. Trump has a history of flirtatious comments and sarcasm when dealing with female reporters.

He called Katie Rogers of the New York Times ‘ugly’ and tried to silence Bloomberg’s Catherine Lucey when she asked about the Epstein Files by telling her: ‘Be quiet, piggy.

It comes as Donald Trump last night said he would delay bombing Iran’s energy infrastructure until at least early April, after extending by ten days the deadline for Tehran to negotiate a deal.

The president posted the announcement on social media Thursday afternoon, saying he was acting at the behest of Iran’s leadership.

Trump said, “As per the request of the Government of Iran, please let this statement state that I am pausing the destruction of the Power Plant for 10 days until 20:00 Eastern Time on Monday, April 6, 2026.” he said.

‘Talks are ongoing and going very well, despite erroneous statements to the contrary by the Fake News Media and others.’

Trump first announced a five-day pause on US strikes targeting Iran’s energy sector early Monday and has since presented the regime with a 15-point peace plan.

Tehran rejected the terms and vowed to continue the fight; The drop in oil prices at the beginning of the week caused the prices to rise rapidly.

Iranian Foreign Minister Abbas Araghchi told state media that exchanges between the two countries through mediators do not amount to ‘negotiations with the United States’.

International benchmark Brent crude oil rose 5.7 percent to $108 per barrel on Thursday, while US West Texas Intermediate futures rose 4.6 percent to $95 per barrel.

Donald Trump speaks during a Cabinet meeting in the White House Cabinet Room on March 26

Donald Trump speaks during a Cabinet meeting in the White House Cabinet Room on March 26

US forces strike Iran's Kharg Island, where 90 percent of the country's oil is prepared before being exported

US forces strike Iran’s Kharg Island, where 90 percent of the country’s oil is prepared before being exported

Thick smoke rises from the oil storage facility hit by a US-Israeli attack in Tehran, Iran, March 8, 2026

Thick smoke rises from the oil storage facility hit by a US-Israeli attack in Tehran, Iran, March 8, 2026

The extension of a temporary ceasefire on Iranian energy production allows the United States and Iran to continue negotiations to end the war, now in its fourth week.

Special Envoy Steve Witkoff confirmed Thursday that talks with Jared Kushner and his Iranian counterparts were productive.

“I can tell you today that together with your foreign policy team we have presented a 15-point list of actions that form the framework of the peace agreement,” he said at Thursday’s Cabinet meeting.

‘This was distributed through the Pakistani government acting as a mediator,’ he continued. ‘This has resulted in strong and positive messages and conversations.’

The Iranian regime has increased pressure on Washington even as negotiations progressed and has publicly confirmed that it continues to seek nuclear weapons.

According to sources speaking to Reuters, the relentless US-Israeli attacks convinced the regime that it could not gain anything by holding back from making bombs.

Earlier this month, state television aired a segment in which conservative commentator Nasser Torabi said the Iranian people were demanding action: ‘We must act to build nuclear weapons. ‘We either build it or we buy it.’

Iranian state media claimed on Thursday that more than a million troops had been mobilized in preparation for a possible US land invasion to reopen the Strait of Hormuz.

The threats from Tehran come as the US military is reportedly planning a ‘final coup’ to eliminate the remnants of the Islamic regime; This threat could include US ground troops in Iran with devastating bombardment.

“Trump has one hand open for a deal, and the other is a fist waiting to punch you in the face,” a Trump aide told Axios.

The president has told members of his inner circle that he is ready to pull the trigger on a full-scale invasion if Tehran continues to reject his diplomatic overtures.

Pentagon chiefs this week ordered about 2,000 paratroopers from the 82nd Airborne Division to join about 4,500 Marines already heading to the area.

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button